28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
Ye Miriam, we sent the apps together, but as u see for CIC the ladies are first. Especially if the lady is from Vancouver :p
My friend also sent his application the same day as us from Vancouver and our timelines are similar in the beginning (received the same day, AOR the same day), but he went IP sooner than me by 6 days, and hasn't received a test date either.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nubee said:
PR line?? What do you mean by that? Where and how do you see that?
When you login to ECAS using your UCI, there is a "Citizenship Application(s)" section.

Above that section there was another one, for Permanent Residence applications.
In my case there was one application, with "completed" (or something like that) status.
And I could've opened it, to see the history of my PR application - with all the steps all the way to landing.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
sjakub said:
When you login to ECAS using your UCI, there is a "Citizenship Application(s)" section.

In my case there was one application, with "completed" (or something like that) status.
And I could've opened it, to see the history of my PR application - with all the steps all the way to landing.
Why do you tell everybody the top secrets ? :'( :'( :'(

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Too bad we are all scattered throughout Canada. We totally should get together for a cold one when we all get our citizenship.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much.

For some reason, I never saw that section in my profile. Does everyone see that? We did PR application several years ago so why would it show up in citizenship app?

Just wanna make sure I am on the same page as others ;D :D

sjakub said:

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
I think in about 2-3 weeks we should start seeing people get test invites from offices other than Vancouver.

Btw, I really really really would like to know a detail breakdown of the statistics of the citizenship applications with CIC. the last detailed breakdown they had was until December 2014.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
na123 said:
I think in about 2-3 weeks we should start seeing people get test invites from offices other than Vancouver.

Btw, I really really really would like to know a detail breakdown of the statistics of the citizenship applications with CIC. the last detailed breakdown they had was until December 2014.
Forget numbers and sasistics, CIC is lately working seriously to clear up the backlog.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legolas said:
Not as Slow as Brampton. Mississauga still has a few "In Process". Brampton has NIL. I am from the Brampton group. The Processing for these two locations should be going much quicker than it has been.
hopefully, so far seems both are slower than even Toronto.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
nubee said:
Thank you so much.

For some reason, I never saw that section in my profile. Does everyone see that? We did PR application several years ago so why would it show up in citizenship app?

Just wanna make sure I am on the same page as others ;D :D

Aloha there!

I already landed in Canada as a PR in 2011, so I never saw this PR line in my ecas since it was activated.

rfirmeza

Jul 8, 2015
As per the PR line, it simply means that each person has a unique number with CIC, meaning any application submitted by you will be linked to that unique number.

That is why all your applications will be visible on the ECAS page (PR, Citizenship).

OhCanada2015

Jan 30, 2015
If you had applied for a PR renewal in the last year or so, it will show up along with your citizenship application info. Nothing to worry.