+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ottawanboy said:
Congrats!! I believe you can use both numbers.
Sorry I wasn't very brief in my previous message. You should use Unique Client Identifier for UCI# and the Application Number is already self-explanatory.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
na123 said:
not to worry he is just joking. ;D
Are you sure? On the other hand he already "knows" his "In Process" September date and even his oath date next year,
so I guess it should be safe to disregard his posts ;)

na123 said:
whoever put the stats on the second page. THANK YOU. as this proves my (and others) point. Also I do believe we are a sample of a population (we are a % of the total number of applications that CIC has), so statistically we can determine some patterns and logic from the way our applications are being processed.
You are welcome :)
That was my conclusion too...

Rock2015

Jun 16, 2015
NO AOR yet, but I found today that my ECAS is active with my PR application status showing it is complete!!
Anyone got his ECAS active?? I was continuously checking it and it was not active previously

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rock2015 said:
NO AOR yet, but I found today that my ECAS is active with my PR application status showing it is complete!!
Anyone got his ECAS active?? I was continuously checking it and it was not active previously
I keep checking my ECAS but no movement yet.

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
ottawanboy said:
Sorry I wasn't very brief in my previous message. You should use Unique Client Identifier for UCI# and the Application Number is already self-explanatory.
I'll try it now!
Thanks so much:)

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the rate of 2.7 AORs per working day, remaining 52 applications will receive the result in next 19 working days. About 4 weeks i.e. by August 10th May applications will finish :)

sampatpriya

Mar 2, 2011
Hi All,
I would like to join this thread 'May 2015 Applicants for Citizenship'. Thanks for sharing valuable info in this forum. Could anyone pls clarify my question?
We (myself, my wife and our child) applied as whole for citizenship in May and our application reached CIC on May 21, 2014. We just received the AOR for myself and my child only and our ECAS status has been updated as 'Received'. we did not receive any updates for my wife. I am wondering if CIC might return hers. Can you please share/let us know why my wife's case is not updated?
Thanks in advance!
Saie

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
sampatpriya said:
Hi All,
I would like to join this thread 'May 2015 Applicants for Citizenship'. Thanks for sharing valuable info in this forum. Could anyone pls clarify my question?
We (myself, my wife and our child) applied as whole for citizenship in May and our application reached CIC on May 21, 2014. We just received the AOR for myself and my child only and our ECAS status has been updated as 'Received'. we did not receive any updates for my wife. I am wondering if CIC might return hers. Can you please share/let us know why my wife's case is not updated?
Thanks in advance!
Saie
I think you're safe -- when you apply as a family, if any one application is incomplete, they return them all. Wait a few days, see what happens.

I'm not sure, though -- my family's AORs were only separated by 15 minutes.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sampatpriya said:
**Sorry there is a typo in my post..It should be May 2015 instead of May 2014 :( **
There is a "Modify" button in the top right corner of your posts.
You can edit them to fix mistakes like that.

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
on-hold said:
I think you're safe -- when you apply as a family, if any one application is incomplete, they return them all. Wait a few days, see what happens.

I'm not sure, though -- my family's AORs were only separated by 15 minutes.
My husband received his at 7:08 Am
Mine at 7:11 Am

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
sampatpriya said:
Is that ok to call CiC and ask about my wife's status. Anyone know the number to call? :-\ :'(
If you go to the attached document (AOR), you can see ,that they have already provided a phone # for CIC call centre.