Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Congratulations to the green :p
Question? I can see a few members sent their application with 900 something physical stays present.
Interesting.

And DL is my hero. I can see in the file that he is much ahead than the other who picked up. I send him a big like

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya I noticed that as well and posted about it last June 26th. I think there's a couple of them with 900ish days :3

ari5323 said:
Congratulations to the green :p
Question? I can see a few members sent their application with 900 something physical stays present.
Interesting.

And DL is my hero. I can see in the file that he is much ahead than the other who picked up. I send him a big like

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,
You are kindly requested to fill out in the tracker file your "physical days"
This can give us numbers a deeper understanding in the process, and help us find patterns.
Thank you for your kindly cooperation. ;D ;D
Ari

Oren, boss. Do you agree?

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol I'm no boss hehe...

ari5323 said:
Folks,
This can give us numbers a deeper understanding in the process, and help us find patterns.
Thank you for your kindly cooperation. ;D ;D
Ari

Oren, boss. Do you agree?

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
ari5323 said:
Folks,

Why bother? First, we don't control anything about the process, so even if there are patterns, knowing them is pointless. Second, the process contains a strong random component (the strength of which we don't know), our data sample is small and highly unrepresentative, and factors that are local to each different processing centre will very likely overwhelm any larger pattern. Since you are only going to get a couple hundred data points (at best) that means that individual processing centres will be represented by a couple dozen -- any conclusions you draw from that will be totally specious.

And this isn't even getting into the fact that -- for routine applications -- most are probably going to be processed within a year. This compressed horizon means that there just aren't meaningful distinctions to be drawn between us.

There are three things you can do with the data: see if you are getting an AOR around the same time that people who applied concurrently with you (nice to know), see if your file is being transferred at the same time as other people, and then see if the local centre is processing everyone's file at the same rate. Any deeper analysis is just playing with numbers because it's fun, but it won't have any strength -- of course that's fine, I like playing with numbers too . . .

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Mr. DL! Are you there ?
We need green today. We got addicted please Finnish your coffee,sleeves up. And shower us with green :p :p

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
this week probably everybody is on holiday 8) 8) 8)

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Any AOR for you guys today???

parj

Apr 8, 2011
My application was returned. I received it today. Just becasue I forgot to "date" the online residence calculator. Now I have to wait until MArch 2016 to apply. I'm heartbroken

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
parj said:
My application was returned. I received it today. Just becasue I forgot to "date" the online residence calculator. Now I have to wait until MArch 2016 to apply. I'm heartbroken
Relax my friend,
Its not the end of the world, The sun is still shining ::) ::) ::) ::)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,
Thank you for your kindly cooperation :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parj said:
Sorry to hear that. Did they not give you an option to correct the mistake and send the application back to CIC?

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
russ007 said:
Sorry to hear that. Did they not give you an option to correct the mistake and send the application back to CIC?
Obviously not.

When you send in a citizenship application, it has two possible results: AOR or returned. If it's the latter, there is no file and no application, CIC isn't in the business of suggesting revisions or mailing things back and forth.