+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get into Processing phase yesterday:

We started processing your application(s) on July 14, 2015.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LovingMum said:
Sent Family Application May 25, 2015
Received May 27
AOR - July 15

CALGARY.
Congrats and welcome to the forum; did you receive AOR by email or by post?

Thanks in advance.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Snowbird12 said:
Hi May Applicants,

I checked my application status

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 13, 2015.

What's the next?
CIC will start processing your application and the file would be transferred to the local office then you will get invite for test/interview and then you will be scheduled for oath. My best wishes with you and good luck!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sampatpriya said:
Did anyone know/came across like ours? One applicant in a family did not receive the AOR and others got AOR..if so pls share..
Did you submit the applications for yourself, wife and child together as a family? If yes and if you have received acknowledgement for yourself and your child but not for your wife then it means the whole family application package has still been accepted.
As far as I know, if application of one of the family members is not accepted from the family package then the whole application package is returned.
You may call 1-888-242-2100 to confirm the details about your wife's AOR.

Can you access your wife's application using e-cas online? If yes, it means that her file has been accepted as well.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LovingMum said:
Sent Family Application May 25, 2015
Received May 27
AOR - July 15

CALGARY.
Are you listed as "Marval"? It would be much easier if people used their forum names :/

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
CIC will start processing your application and the file would be transferred to the local office then you will get invite for test/interview and then you will be scheduled for oath. My best wishes with you and good luck!

Thanks so much for your wishes ! But Is there any time frame for each process!
Is there any thing would help to process it rapidly!
OR it's just a kind of luck!

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
PAINT ME GREEN.
got my AOR just now.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, CIC will invite you to a knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable. To become a Canadian citizen, persons between 18 and 54 years of age must meet language and knowledge requirements: • Ability to carry on a simple conversation in either English or French. • Ability to pass a written or oral test on Canada’s history, geography, government, and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the Discover Canada study guide. • If you are receiving this letter by email, the study guide is available on the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/index.asp. • If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, the study guide is enclosed. The pass mark for the citizenship knowledge test is 75% (or at least 15 correct answers out of 20), therefore you are encouraged to begin studying for the test as early as possible to ensure that you are able to meet the knowledge requirement and to assist in the efficient processing of your application. Please visit our website at for the test. www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/cit-test.asp for more information on how to prepare It is very important that you notify CIC of any changes in your contact information (i.e., address, email, and telephone number). Please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca for information on: 1. How to change your contact information; 2. Application processing times; 3. Checking the status of your application. You may also call the CIC Call Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
applicant361 said:
Are Sauerkraut, AN91 and farahtalha there?
I think that "Sauerkraut fresser" has stomach problems, too much cabbage :p :p :p