My Citizenship Timeline
Application Sent: May 7, 2015
Application Received: May 11, 2015
AOR: June 24, 2015
In Process: July 3, 2015
Congrats!

Philbrook

Jul 3, 2015
Good Afternoon I am a newbie, sent Application on May 12 by Canada post ,received by correspondence for first time by E -mail July 03.
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, CIC will invite you to a knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable.

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Philbrook said:
Good Afternoon I am a newbie, sent Application on May 12 by Canada post ,received by correspondence for first time by E -mail July 03.
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, CIC will invite you to a knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable.
Welcome on board! When was your application received? Where do you live?
You can add yourself to the May spreadsheet. Good luck

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my May folks,
I just get AOR today. From Montreal. Please see my updates in my signature.
My row in the track sheet has been updated accordingly.

Cheers:)

Philbrook

Jul 3, 2015
I am located in Etobicoke west. I never received correspondence from CIC, I call their office to find out if my Application was received and was told that information cannot be given since it was sent by regular mail, i was told that I should hear from them 2 weeks ago and they are working on May 08.

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Philbrook said:
I am located in Etobicoke west. I never received correspondence from CIC, I call their office to find out if my Application was received and was told that information cannot be given since it was sent by regular mail, i was told that I should hear from them 2 weeks ago and they are working on May 08.
Check you ecas status using your client ID or payment receipt number. Maybe they've already sent it but recorded your email address wrong. It happened to me

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol why me hahaha... I haven't been so active lately and it looks like someone got her info already.

Welcome and congrats Ibby.

ari5323 said:
Wellcome and relax. Oren will serve you coffee and cookie soon. :p

tritri

Jun 23, 2015
Good day everyone,

I finally received the AoR email this morning! Oh what a huge relief!!! Will someone kindly update my row to green? Please and thank you!