+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
oren said:
Can you ask them again? If they can't, ask them why.
I think this is my answer from cic website.
Note: You are not required to submit proof of attendance at English/French as a second language training programs
4. Education records

Provide photocopies of all your official education records if you attended an educational institution in the four (4) years immediately before the date of your application. Official education records are:

report cards; or
transcripts; or
attendance records
The education records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant four (4) year period. Note: You are not required to submit proof of attendance at English/French as a second language training programs

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good, looks like you found it.

lz83 said:
I think this is my answer from cic website.
Note: You are not required to submit proof of attendance at English/French as a second language training programs
4. Education records

Provide photocopies of all your official education records if you attended an educational institution in the four (4) years immediately before the date of your application. Official education records are:

report cards; or
transcripts; or
attendance records
The education records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant four (4) year period. Note: You are not required to submit proof of attendance at English/French as a second language training programs

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
My file reached CIC today and was signed by M K. I hope that they send me the AOR and they don't return the file for a stupid mistake.

My friend applied back in March and he received the AOR in 2 weeks only.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck. You'll fall for June 2015 applicants then. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Yes back in March it was fast but it slowed down for April.

na123 said:
My file reached CIC today and was signed by M K. I hope that they send me the AOR and they don't return the file for a stupid mistake.

My friend applied back in March and he received the AOR in 2 weeks only.

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
oren said:
Good luck. You'll fall for June 2015 applicants then. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Yes back in March it was fast but it slowed down for April.
My file was sent on May 27, and received on May 29 :p

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Opps sorry I read that wrong, my bad... I wasn't thinking straight lol...
When reading your post I thought of someone else's post yesterday I think...

na123 said:
My file was sent on May 27, and received on May 29 :p

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
oren said:
Opps sorry I read that wrong, my bad... I wasn't thinking straight lol...
When reading your post I thought of someone else's post yesterday I think...
No worries, my mail was signed by M K so it was probably the same guy as you. You should be receiving the AOR next week, good luck.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, I hope so. It's taking them a month or so now for AoR.

Your's signed by MK. If it's the same as mine, it looks the person got tired of writing his/her last name hehehe...

na123 said:
No worries, my mail was signed by M K so it was probably the same guy as you. You should be receiving the AOR next week, good luck.

Pepper80

Feb 26, 2015
oren said:
Single adult applicant? What's your location and courier used?

Good luck with your application!! :)
Hi Oren - Thank you for your comment. I applied through UPS. I am a Single applicant - Adult from Burlington, ON.

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Hi

I have a question...am I eligible to apply for citizenship under 3 in 4 year rule...I have 975 days of physical presence in Canada in last 4 years...I have been Permanent residence for last 6 and half years....so I meet basic residence days...My reason for absence is to complete my medical studies which were midway when I came here...I was visiting Canada every year as my whole close family live here.

I want to know if I apply I know I have to answer Residential questionnaire but where do you think I stand in a hearing with citizenship judge.

Thanks

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
torontonianguy said:
Hi

I have a question...am I eligible to apply for citizenship under 3 in 4 year rule...I have 975 days of physical presence in Canada in last 4 years...I have been Permanent residence for last 6 and half years....so I meet basic residence days...My reason for absence is to complete my medical studies which were midway when I came here...I was visiting Canada every year as my whole close family live here.

I want to know if I apply I know I have to answer Residential questionnaire but where do you think I stand in a hearing with citizenship judge.

Thanks
975 for 1095? Not even close. You will most likely not make it.

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Any AORs for May applicants?

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One May applicant mentioned his friend got her AoR. CIC received it first week of May, maybe May 1st which is a Friday.

We might be able to expect AoR for May applicants starting next week :D

ahm2299 said:
Any AORs for May applicants?

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Oren,
I sent my application via my lawyer, they sent it on the 28th I think that they will get it tomorrow.
I still count myself as a may applicant, cause may 28 has a special meaning to me. :p :p

I think that the last applicants for this year will be in June 2015,( all the lawyers are betting that July 1st will be the new 4/6 implementation date)which means that one year will be 0 applicants cause of the new rule, cic will have extra manpower for us. so its very logical to predict that we will have AOR/TEST/ very fast.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
ari5323 said:
Oren,
I sent my application via my lawyer, they sent it on the 28th I think that they will get it tomorrow.
I still count myself as a may applicant, cause may 28 has a special meaning to me. :p :p

I think that the last applicants for this year will be in June 2015,( all the lawyers are betting that July 1st will be the new 4/6 implementation date)which means that one year will be 0 applicants cause of the new rule, cic will have extra manpower for us. so its very logical to predict that we will have AOR/TEST/ very fast.
Good luck to you!
many applicants, who met 4/6 requirement, would keep applying. certainly cic would receive applications, however number of applications might be less.