+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

nope

Oct 3, 2015
My family has been invited to the oath ceremony -- January 13th in Edmonton, the letter was sent on Dec. 23rd, and ECAS updated either yesterday or today (Saturday).

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
nope said:
My family has been invited to the oath ceremony -- January 13th in Edmonton, the letter was sent on Dec. 23rd, and ECAS updated either yesterday or today (Saturday).
Congratulations nope so happy for you.

When did you receive the letter?

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, hope everyone is doing great. Logging in today after a while as I was out of country for my wedding. Great to see so many of us have moved to the final step. :)

A quick question. I submitted app on May 4, 2015 and received AOR on June 15th. My file went to process on July 15th. I just logged into eCas and noticed that there has not been any progress on my file. My roommate is keeping track of letters and I have not received any physical mail in my absence.

Can you please suggest what should I do? I am getting very worried as the status is in-process since July 15th till date.

Thanks for your help.

FAAMS said:
Congratulations nope so happy for you.

When did you receive the letter?

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
nubee said:
Hi friends, hope everyone is doing great. Logging in today after a while as I was out of country for my wedding. Great to see so many of us have moved to the final step. :)

A quick question. I submitted app on May 4, 2015 and received AOR on June 15th. My file went to process on July 15th. I just logged into eCas and noticed that there has not been any progress on my file. My roommate is keeping track of letters and I have not received any physical mail in my absence.

Can you please suggest what should I do? I am getting very worried as the status is in-process since July 15th till date.

Thanks for your help.
Congratulations for your wedding
What is your location ? Each VO has a different pace
Btw are you on the may2015 tracker ?

Wellcome back,
Ari

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, thanks so much!!

Scarborough.

Yes, I was on tracker earlier. Don't see my name anymore. Can you please add me.

Thanks,

ari5323 said:
Congratulations for your wedding
What is your location ? Each VO has a different pace
Btw are you on the may2015 tracker ?

Wellcome back,
Ari

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
nubee said:
Hey, thanks so much!!

Scarborough.

Yes, I was on tracker earlier. Don't see my name anymore. Can you please add me.

Thanks,
A bit strange. Scarbourough is moving fast lately. Give it a week or two. Or order Atip.
Wishing you luck in your citizenship journey

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so much. Best wishes to you too.

How to order ATIP? Can you point me in this direction?

:)

ari5323 said:
A bit strange. Scarbourough is moving fast lately. Give it a week or two. Or order Atip.
Wishing you luck in your citizenship journey

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
nubee said:
Thanks so much. Best wishes to you too.

How to order ATIP? Can you point me in this direction?

:)
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

nexxus007

Jul 30, 2014
boltz said:
So it's Montreal :: 5-6 mths
ottawa :: ~7+ mths now

What about Vancouver, Toronto, mississauga, Scarborough ? - I think these were some of the fastest offices in the past...
Mississauga reporting. My wife had her test taken on the 1st of December, and the ecas status changed to Decision Made 2 days later. She was told to expect a letter for the oath within 2-3 months. Nothing yet. I will report once we receive any correspondence, and update the tracker too.

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, i got my test invite today.

4 pages, 2 white papers for the test invite with address and what to bring.
1 pink paper - Prohibitions under the citizenship Act, declaration that i need to sign that i do not have any criminal record, bla bla...
1 reddish/orange paper - Interview Notice

Applied may.

People who have done their tests or got invites, did you all get similar documents for invites?

Thanks,

tariqtayab

Dec 30, 2015
Hi, I am a new member. My mother's immigration was sponsored by my sister in Canada and she was supposed to complete 750 physical days in 3 years for citizenship eligibility. Now with the new bill, is she also required to complete 1460 days? Thanks!

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,

During the year 2016 all the rest of us will be Canadians.

Let we hope and pray to have you all after the Oath within the first qurder of 2016

Thats my opinion, Should i call my grand ma? ;)

Miriam, i swear you will be Canadian in jan 2016 my word !

Ari

*********************** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016***********************

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariqtayab said:
Hi, I am a new member. My mother's immigration was sponsored by my sister in Canada and she was supposed to complete 750 physical days in 3 years for citizenship eligibility. Now with the new bill, is she also required to complete 1460 days? Thanks!
the 750 in 2 years is for PR renewal....previous rules for citizenship was 1095 in 4 years...new rules for citizenship (applicant after June 2015) 1460 in 6 years, with a minimum 6 m per year...hope this helps you