+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

Amrinder123

Dec 18, 2014
pvr said:
Landed at Niagara border on 24th. :p :D
Thank you all for your support and suggestions all the way through the rough journey. Hope you all get your pprs soon. All the best. 8)
Here is my Timeline:
Application received at CIC: 5th May 2014
Application went for second review : 1st December 2014
Medicals done (Upfront) : March 15th
RPRF (Upfront) : April 28th
Passport Request: 4th May
Passports received with copr: 23rd May
Landed at Niagrara: 24th May.

All the best guys. :)
That Good.. All d Best :)

Amrinder123

Dec 18, 2014
scorpion.brothers said:
Hi! Everyone

I submitted my application on May 20 -2014 and there is nothing I received except the File number. I called CIC and they said the processing time counts since the application number was sent to the client, not since the application was received. I was not quite satisfied with this answer. Does anyone have had the the same experience/answer? If this is true, what they said, then I have to stay quite until July as the application number was sent in july.
Same situation. I got my file number in August.

Kylelein

Jun 8, 2014
Okay guys. Finally I got my passport request. It is time. I want to share this moment with all of you guys. It has been a long almost 13 months wait. Good luck with the rest of the fellows of the May 2014 applicant. Always have hope. You will get your request soon!

I forgot to say I was asked to provide additional documents to prove the relationship between me and my girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. I sent them out pictures, joint account info, drivers licences copies. Sent email to ask if they have received or no and today I got the visa request email. Again, good luck guys!

Admin please update the sheet.
Kylelein

Amrinder123

Dec 18, 2014
Kylelein said:
Okay guys. Finally I got my passport request. It is time. I want to share this moment with all of you guys. It has been a long almost 13 months wait. Good luck with the rest of the fellows of the May 2014 applicant. Always have hope. You will get your request soon!

I forgot to say I was asked to provide additional documents to prove the relationship between me and my girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. I sent them out pictures, joint account info, drivers licences copies. Sent email to ask if they have received or no and today I got the visa request email. Again, good luck guys!

Kylelein
[/quote

Congratulations :)

rogerspr

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
4th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
5th Feb 2015 and sent on 12th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived, RPRF paid upfront on 12th May 2015
Passport Req..
27th Nov 2015
Kylelein said:

Kylelein
Kylelein, congratulations on the PPR finally, hope we all wil lget it soon too...also would you please share your timelines.

zoey0801

Star Member
Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
10-07-2014
Med's Request
06-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-01-2016
scorpion.brothers said:
Hi! Everyone

I submitted my application on May 20 -2014 and there is nothing I received except the File number. I called CIC and they said the processing time counts since the application number was sent to the client, not since the application was received. I was not quite satisfied with this answer. Does anyone have had the the same experience/answer? If this is true, what they said, then I have to stay quite until July as the application number was sent in july.

That's correct Amrnder123. Processing time counts from the day you submitted a completed application package which is when you received your AOR. CEC processing time has also increased to 13 months lately. CIC agent won't even check your application status if you've not passed the processing time. That was my experience so i stopped calling now.

I'm on the same boat applied May 29. "Happy waiting"!

Kylelein

Jun 8, 2014
rogerspr said:
Kylelein, congratulations on the PPR finally, hope we all wil lget it soon too...also would you please share your timelines.
Sure I filed my app in on May.9th. Medical Requested around mid of December. RPRF requested mid March. Additional doc requested early May. Got passport request yesterday :p

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am an april applicant, did my medical day before yesterday, you think it will take 2 months for me to get PPR?

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ssohal153 said:
1. Amrinder - May 14
2. Foxmark - May 16
3. SunFresh - May 12
4. ssohal153 - May 8
5. SimK - May 13
6. June 02- June 02
7. Cepheus74 - May 12th
8. Sammyboy -may 30
9. Pvr - May 5
10. Ind-it009 - May 16
11. alyssa_abfam17 - May 23
12. simar.invincible - May 30
13. nihon19 - May 12th

Guys- Any update from CIC?
Guys any update ?Please pass information to other member if any.
Called yesterday to CIC and according to them, processing time for CEC application is 13 months and don't call before that for the status.

Thanks

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
ssohal153 said:
Guys any update ?Please pass information to other member if any.
Called yesterday to CIC and according to them, processing time for CEC application is 13 months and don't call before that for the status.

Thanks
No update from me. I will be calling again on the 12th of next month.

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
scorpion.brothers said:
I am happy that I am not the only one waiting from May Application List. Good Luck to all and me ;D
Thank you for your responses guys.
hi scorpion.brothers, please add to the list with your time line

rima1981

Dec 30, 2014
Amrinder123 said:
Kylelein said:

Kylelein
[/quote

Congratulations :)
Congratulation.

I have requested two times for CV and details of my work history. I sent them through email. Did they answer you asking whether they have received your document or not?