Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
How many years experience is counted as skilled job for cec?. Is they count the international experience also to achieve the required hours. How many hours needed. Can i apply even before 1 year if i have more than experience internationally?pls reply.. what is the ielts benchmark for CEC?

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
bobbyputhenveettil said:
How many years experience is counted as skilled job for cec?. Is they count the international experience also to achieve the required hours. How many hours needed. Can i apply even before 1 year if i have more than experience internationally?pls reply.. what is the ielts benchmark for CEC?
Your international experience will not be considered for CEC. you need to have one full year of canadian experience in skill level A,B or O. Based on your skill level your ielts score shoud be 6 in each category for skill level A and for other levels it should be 5.5 in each category

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Hi All,
My application is on second review and I have not got any medical request.

Can I do upfront medical?
If yes what documents I need for the same

Thanks

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
If you go to a Dr who does e-Med then no docs required apart from ID, but do take your PP.

The Dr will take a pretty pic of you and your family

ssohal153 said:
Hi All,
My application is on second review and I have not got any medical request.

Can I do upfront medical?
If yes what documents I need for the same

Thanks

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
I am July member and just have PPR, so I have a question for mailing my passport to Ottawa (plan to use Canada Post)
In the return envelope, what address should I use for sender (CPC – Ottawa, PO Box 9780, Ottawa ON K1G 4B9)?
Since it is a PO box, do I need signature for the envelope to Ottawa?

Senior, please advice

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
kagaya said:
I am July member and just have PPR, so I have a question for mailing my passport to Ottawa (plan to use Canada Post)
In the return envelope, what address should I use for sender (CPC – Ottawa, PO Box 9780, Ottawa ON K1G 4B9)?
Since it is a PO box, do I need signature for the envelope to Ottawa?

Senior, please advice
1) On the return envelope, under "from" you leave it blank. CPC will put a label there with their address. So on it, just write the "TO" section with your address.

2) Regarding the Signature stickers on the XpressPost envelopes. Buy sticker for both.
Even if the address is a P.O Box, there is a person who accepts them. Last time I didn't even put a sticker for signature on the going envelope and still, on the tracking system, it showed me someone's signature.

Good Luck! In the matter of fact, I'm going today to send my passport for my PR application :)

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Do I need to include the application # on the envelope since the email mentioned "Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses"

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
kagaya said:
Do I need to include the application # on the envelope since the email mentioned "Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses"
You know, I really stopped on this! I was wondering too. :)

What I'm thinking to do is under Name. To write Application Number - My Name.

e.g. Name: E00001xxx - Jeremy Clarkson

Something like this. I think it should work. :)

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Yes - application number, UCI #, Name and DOB

kagaya said:

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Amisnic said:
Yes - application number, UCI #, Name and DOB
Are you suggesting to write all this on the cover of the Envelope? That can't be required by CIC!!!

UCI# is a classified number! You shall not share it with anyone! Including the Post Office guy!
The combination of Name + Birthday is also good to be unshared for the public!

The email from CPC-OTTAWA is more than clear: "Quote your application number on your correspondence ..."

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Yes, call centre agent told me.

Tonimir said:
Are you suggesting to write all this on the cover of the Envelope? That can't be required by CIC!!!

UCI# is a classified number! You shall not share it with anyone! Including the Post Office guy!

The email from CPC-OTTAWA is more than clear: "Quote your application number on your correspondence ..."

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Tonimir said:

Guys, when it says quote your UCI on your correspondence - it means on the cover letter inside the envelope. In no circumstances should you reveal your UCI publicly.

If you reveal UCI, DOB , anyone has access to your information. Please be safe with this piece of information.

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
KavAgAv said:

Guys, when it says quote your UCI on your correspondence - it means on the cover letter inside the envelope. In no circumstances should you reveal your UCI publicly.

If you reveal UCI, DOB , anyone has access to your information. Please be safe with this piece of information.
This is exactly was my point!

The thing is the instruction says to include a copy of the email/notice, in the envelope. The notice has already the Application number, Address, UCI and all the stuff.
So my assumption, if you write on the cover (only the Application number), it makes it easier for the CPC-OTTAWA to know, to which VO to deliver the envelope, without even opening the package.

I already sent my envelope today, I just wrote above the address label area. PR-Application (CEC): #E00xxxxx#

The number itself doesn't mean anything, so it is safe to be written. (UCI is the more sensitive number. It is like the SIN)

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Tonimir said:

The thing is the instruction says to include a copy of the email/notice, in the envelope. The notice has already the Application number, Address, UCI and all the stuff.
So my assumption, if you write on the cover (only the Application number), it makes it easier for the CPC-OTTAWA to know, to which VO to deliver the envelope, without even opening the package.

I already sent my envelope today, I just wrote above the address label area. PR-Application (CEC): #E00xxxxx#

The number itself doesn't mean anything, so it is safe to be written. (UCI is the more sensitive number. It is like the SIN)

I agree - just the Application number should be fine

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
I agree - just the Application number should be fine

Tonimir said: