+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
SimK said:
I'm a may applicant and got GCMS..
It says second review required. The reason is lame though.

I had 2 jobs and for my other part time job, i didnt declare any previous experience related to the same industry.

Anyone who gets their GCMS, please share..it'll help all fellow applicants to get an idea.
I got the GCMS notes and mine status is also second review required.

Pvraju

Nov 11, 2013
ssohal153 said:
I got the GCMS notes and mine status is also second review required.
Hi what is the reason for review? mine is with reference letter.. it does not describe roles and duties

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Pvraju said:
Hi what is the reason for review? mine is with reference letter.. it does not describe roles and duties
If you mind pasted the GCMS notes and delete other information. I got this is in my GCMS letter.

Application: I have analysed the application based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS.**** GENERAL RESULT:Medical not started for all applicants*** - Principle applicant:***Police certificate ****-India:Required.
Employment letter dated (3-Oct-2013) confirms date(s) of employment position title and a Salary of $*** per year.Both a T4 and NOA from 2013 shows reported earning of $***.Both a T4 and NOA from 2012 shows reported earning of $***.Letter does not provide information regarding applicant's duties and function with in the company .ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's C12 WP's were for same NOC.PA's salary appear to be in line with what is listed for NOC in jobbank website.
MEDICALS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.

tfcfan1

Jun 3, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi There, I submitted RCMP a couple weeks ago. Is there a way of checking if they have received the document?
I already received and paid RFPR fees before submitting the results and that is the only document they needed.
My concern is my FBI check, which they already have, will be 1 year old in two weeks.

Any way I can confirm if they receive/are working on that?

Thanks!

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
ssohal153 said:
If you mind pasted the GCMS notes and delete other information. I got this is in my GCMS letter.

Application: I have analysed the application based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS.**** GENERAL RESULT:Medical not started for all applicants*** - Principle applicant:***Police certificate ****-India:Required.
Employment letter dated (3-Oct-2013) confirms date(s) of employment position title and a Salary of $*** per year.Both a T4 and NOA from 2013 shows reported earning of $***.Both a T4 and NOA from 2012 shows reported earning of $***.Letter does not provide information regarding applicant's duties and function with in the company .ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's C12 WP's were for same NOC.PA's salary appear to be in line with what is listed for NOC in jobbank website.
MEDICALS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.
did you send an updated reference letter with the duties? I got the note and sent the reference letter couple weeks back

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
pvr said:
did you send an updated reference letter with the duties? I got the note and sent the reference letter couple weeks back
Can you paste your content . I have not got any e-mail or communication from CIC to send the reference letter.

Did they ask you for the same?

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
I did not receive any request.. I just sent it.. my first letter does not describe any duties so I sent the second one with the duties in my offer letter

rima1981

Dec 30, 2014
Hi,

I received the GCMS after one month.

It said:

"I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendations. FOSS/GCMS check:-No adverse info. applicant currently hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: -PA married -SPOUSE/CL is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. -Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK Experience : CEC qualifying period is from ***** to **** dates of authorized work experience - within 'qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0 ,A or B occupation: *** to LOCK in Category of work permit: LMO Excempt - postdoctoral fellow C44 According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: *** to Lock in, NOC 4011 selected, full time postdoctoral fellow with ****. Employment letter(s) dated *** confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of *** per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to mach lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4A form *** show(s) reported earning of ***. A T4 from *** show(s) reported earning of ***. Web-based search conducted- Online information verified. Additional Note: PA is listed as postdoctoral fellow on *** website under the **** lab page. Language: CELPIP submitted. Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level. Criminality: PARCMP screening: No reportable trace. Police certificates: no reportable trace. SPouse: RCMP screening.
Medicals: Medicals initiated for all applicants Requested Documents/Action: All medicals generated in GCMS or waiting results RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements."

The mentioned note has date of 5th December 2014 when they sent me medical request.

In some other part of the file (GCMS note), it said medical: PASS.

I did upfront for RPRF and sent them the receipt on 16th January but in the GCMS it is mentioned as RPRF: outstanding. Does it mean they did not receive it? Do I need to resent them the receipt?

An other things is that I had changed my residence address through Ecas system but in the GCMS note the residence address of my wife did not change while mine is changed.

I did not receive any RCMP or PCC request yet.

Thanks

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
rima1981 said:
Hi,

It said:

"I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendations. FOSS/GCMS check:-No adverse info. applicant currently hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: -PA married -SPOUSE/CL is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. -Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK Experience : CEC qualifying period is from ***** to **** dates of authorized work experience - within 'qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0 ,A or B occupation: *** to LOCK in Category of work permit: LMO Excempt - postdoctoral fellow C44 According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: *** to Lock in, NOC 4011 selected, full time postdoctoral fellow with ****. Employment letter(s) dated *** confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of *** per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to mach lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4A form *** show(s) reported earning of ***. A T4 from *** show(s) reported earning of ***. Web-based search conducted- Online information verified. Additional Note: PA is listed as postdoctoral fellow on *** website under the **** lab page. Language: CELPIP submitted. Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level. Criminality: PARCMP screening: No reportable trace. Police certificates: no reportable trace. SPouse: RCMP screening.
Medicals: Medicals initiated for all applicants Requested Documents/Action: All medicals generated in GCMS or waiting results RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements."

The mentioned note has date of 5th December 2014 when they sent me medical request.

I did upfront for RPRF and sent them the receipt on 16th January but in the GCMS it is mentioned as RPRF: outstanding. Does it mean they did not receive it? Do I need to resent them the receipt?

An other things is that I had changed my residence address through Ecas system but in the GCMS note the residence address of my wife did not change while mine is changed.

Thanks
There is no Action item so you are good.

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Good news guys!

CIC change the process application time from 13 months to 12!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/times/perm-ec.asp

I guess we will get process more faster!!!!

No PFPR ask yet???

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
adipadi said:
Thanks Ev. I use the same number. Maybe I will try my luck again tomorrow!
So I called CIC again to fish for updates on my application. I mentioned that I had received email for PCC (in hindsight, I should not have mentioned it)but nothing on the MR. The lady said that the MR request will come after I submit the PCC to CIC. To that, I said that folks have been getting MR requests without such a prerequisite to be fulfilled. She replied quite rudely that 'I have already told you what the status is.' So I took the hint and finished the conversation. :(

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
rima1981 said:
Hi,

It said:

Thanks

When did you apply for your GCMS notes?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
rima1981 said:
I had applied on January 13th.
Because your notes would have been generated on 14 January, the activities of 16 will not show up in your GCMS notes.