+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
bharat1369 said:
It was same for me...I used to check this form and check cic website around 10 times in a day...I always used to tell my wife about it and she always used to say that it will come in its own time....The more you think/wait for them the more it will....So just take a small break be patient and it will be good....can u update the sheet too please...
i am not able to make any update on the sheet...

Arwy

Sep 12, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-07-2014
ssohal153 said:
Hi All,

Can we call today and find out where is our application. Please share this on the forum?

Thanks
Please count me in. My app received on May 27, 2014. No news since then, not even a medical request. Application is waiting fora second review.

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
We landed at Carway yesterday!
We were kept waiting about 1 1/2 hours before I was called out to sign the COPR letters,and that was it lol,no interviews,etc.. if it wasn't for the wait it would have taken 5 minutes.

Hoping everyone else has plain sailing with their PR!

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
scoot said:
We landed at Carway yesterday!
We were kept waiting about 1 1/2 hours before I was called out to sign the COPR letters,and that was it lol,no interviews,etc.. if it wasn't for the wait it would have taken 5 minutes.

Hoping everyone else has plain sailing with their PR!
congratulations .... :)

danny d

Oct 10, 2014
hello friends,
(The dession has been made) this line was added around 12 days ago. But no ppr yet. Anyone can please guide how long it takes after desion made statment?

awesome_genie

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
danny d said:
hello friends,
(The dession has been made) this line was added around 12 days ago. But no ppr yet. Anyone can please guide how long it takes after desion made statment?
Generally you get PPR before a few hours or day before you see decision made online. You should call them monday morning and ask

awesome_genie

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
People who have received their passport back with visa. Can you guys share what is included in the package in detail. I am curious

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
Hey guys,

I am finally a permanent resident! :D 8)

I flag-poled at the Peach Arch border in B.C. - all went smoothly and the wait wasn't too long. I had a bunch of documents with me, but they didn't ask me for anything. The lady told me that PR card will be distributed in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks to all of you for your help and support leading up to this moment - you have kept me sane through this whole process.

Congrats to all you who have received their PR and for those who are still waiting, best of luck to you and stay positive!

Nat

latemawus

Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-07-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-04-2015
natk said:
Hey guys,

I am finally a permanent resident! :D 8)

I flag-poled at the Peach Arch border in B.C. - all went smoothly and the wait wasn't too long. I had a bunch of documents with me, but they didn't ask me for anything. The lady told me that PR card will be distributed in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks to all of you for your help and support leading up to this moment - you have kept me sane through this whole process.

Congrats to all you who have received their PR and for those who are still waiting, best of luck to you and stay positive!

Nat
congrats

I

Imam Gomaa

Irrelevant question:
Seniors please advice in this regard
Can I pay my biometric fees on my behalf of my brother from Canada?
Thanks

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Imam Gomaa said:
Irrelevant question:
Seniors please advice in this regard
Can I pay my biometric fees on my behalf of my brother from Canada?
Thanks
Yes you can. I have done it before. Print the receipt after payment. Filled in your brother details in the receipt (Name / address / date of birth and his UCI if he has one) and send it to the the consulate where your brother have applied for visa or in case of online application upload the receipt.

I

Imam Gomaa

Hi everyone,
I just called the CIC call center and the agent told me that my application was processed outside Canada, New York office. Both offices in Ottawa and New York are working on it. She told me that everything looks complete and they would contact me if something is needed, but she asked me if have any dependent living in US, I told her that all of my children live with me in Canada.
What is your advice, recommendation and comment?!
RSAP

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Imam Gomaa said:
Hi everyone,
I just called the CIC call center and the agent told me that my application was processed outside Canada, New York office. Both offices in Ottawa and New York are working on it. !
What is your advice, recommendation and comment?!
RSAP
Did you select New York visa office when you applied? OR have you been in US before applying?
Ottawa might have lot of applciatinos so they may be sent few application to other visa offices. I dont thing you need to worry about. Good luck

I

Imam Gomaa

Dear Kama421
I selected Ottawa visa office to process my application and I was here in Canada when I applied even still here. Yes, I lived in US since 2007- April 2013 and moved directly from US to Canada and go back and forth from time to time between US and Canada.
I just contacted the CIC call centre again and they confirmed your statement.
Do you advice to contact the VO in New York or remain silent?
My concern is that; my family's vises will expire on May 07 2015 and an agent told me to wait till May 05 and apply to extend their vises if I did not receive any thing regarding m PR as this will save me almost $500.
Another agent told me that I should apply for them a month earlier.
What do you recommend for both questions?
And another question regarding visitor visa:
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required), does this refer to my brother's as a guest or me as a host?!
Thanks again.
Thanks