+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2013 application

knatividad14

Aug 22, 2013
skMarch31 said:
Any body who had sent the application in July 2013 and got ppr??

We sent our application (SINP) NOv2012 and were approved June 2013.....We got our PPR last Feb 27!!! Don't worry, yours will be coming out soon...

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
knatividad14 said:
We sent our application (SINP) NOv2012 and were approved June 2013.....We got our PPR last Feb 27!!! Don't worry, yours will be coming out soon...
Can you please share your timeline for CIC PR process?

bluesky19

Sep 11, 2013
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
Jan 03, 2013
AOR Received.
July 04, 2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
RPRF 27th Aug 2013
Med's Request
16th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
20th Aug 2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
07th march 2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th march 2014
LANDED..........
30 july 2014.. finally !!
I just hope we hear some good news by end of the day or early tomm.....
this waiting period is really frustrating... ???

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
bluesky19 said:
I just hope we hear some good news by end of the day or early tomm.....
this waiting period is really frustrating... ???
i hope so friend ..

it is really frustrating :( ... hope it will end positively soon ..

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Canada Post still shows the same status on my tracker "Out for Delivery", has been three business days now. Anyone else sent their PPT's to Ottawa last week ?

Please let me know..

Thanks

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
I was reading some old forums where some members were saying that if your Xpresspost has signature then it has to be sent to the courier address. But what I don't understand is that Xpresspost is a courier service offered by Canada Post, so what confuses me is that in the PPR CIC gives the address below

Canada Post:

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

So when it says Canada Post, obviously I would send it on the first address as opposed to the second one as Xpresspost is Canada Post. Anyone had any problems with understanding this part. I asked for a signature so does that mean I should have sent it to the courier address ? In the PPR they do not mention anything on those lines. It has worked out in a lot of cases, but still there is a good chance that it could have been a mistake and could cause delay. My Xpresspost status has been "Out For Delivery" for the past two days.

Suggestions ?

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Hi Guys,

Looks like CPP-Ottawa is absolutely fast now a days.

24 Feb: My attorney sent our passports via Xpresspost
26 Feb: CPP-Ottawa received our passports
28 Feb: Return tracker activated
03 Mar: My attorney received passports

As per FedEx tracker, I might get my passports tomorrow morning.

I am going to end my journey towards my Canadian PR. Really tired with this process for the past 4.5 years. I wish you all a very best of luck. Keep faith in God, you will get the good news one day.

We will be flying to Calgary, Alberta on March 10th to finish our landing.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with any questions. I will try to help you out if I can. Good luck to all of us.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
immigrationaspirant said:
I was reading some old forums where some members were saying that if your Xpresspost has signature then it has to be sent to the courier address. But what I don't understand is that Xpresspost is a courier service offered by Canada Post, so what confuses me is that in the PPR CIC gives the address below

Canada Post:

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

So when it says Canada Post, obviously I would send it on the first address as opposed to the second one as Xpresspost is Canada Post. Anyone had any problems with understanding this part. I asked for a signature so does that mean I should have sent it to the courier address ? In the PPR they do not mention anything on those lines. It has worked out in a lot of cases, but still there is a good chance that it could have been a mistake and could cause delay. My Xpresspost status has been "Out For Delivery" for the past two days.

Suggestions ?
I had similar issue with Canada Post; but that was at PNP nomination stage - these offices such as CPC-O or Provinicial Immigration Offices have a big mail room for receiving mails destined to their address - so when you send your mail to them (remember you are sending it to a PO box) the delivery man might have left it in the mail box (might not able to hand it physically and get signature from him/her); since you requested for a signature (it becomes mandatory now), until Canada Post gets it they dont consider your mail as 'delivered' - this is what i was been informed by Canada Post when i sent my PNP application to Ontario ministry and my tracker showed 'out for delivery' for more than a week.

For the same reason, when i sent our PPs to CPC-O, i didnt request for signature (although i was able to see the signature of the person received the mail).

I would strongly recommend calling Canada Post and checking with them on the current status.

Good luck

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Thanks SSR for the reply. I guess you had your case sorted out anyway. I called Canada post and they said that it has been delivered to the PO Box. They said that they do not sign as they have too much mail to handle. They said however the mail has been delivered and now will be sorted out and go to the concerned department. I sent it last week on Thursday. Hoping I get my tracker activated this very week.

SSR have you taken an apportionment with your local immigration office for your landing papers ?

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
immigrationaspirant said:
Thanks SSR for the reply. I guess you had your case sorted out anyway. I called Canada post and they said that it has been delivered to the PO Box. They said that they do not sign as they have too much mail to handle. They said however the mail has been delivered and now will be sorted out and go to the concerned department. I sent it last week on Thursday. Hoping I get my tracker activated this very week.

SSR have you taken an apportionment with your local immigration office for your landing papers ?
Good that it has been delivered - like i said, since the destination is a PO Box, its hard to get the signature - dont worry your return will be activated soon - check your tracker close to end of the day (around 5pm EST) - our PPs were with them for only 3 days.

I will opt for FLAG POLING since we have a national border just 45 minutes away (Prescott-Ogdensburg) - planning for sometime this weekend.

Good luck !!

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Hi jvgr, when did you send your passport ? Did you receive your COPR ? Its been four days and my tracker has not been activated yet. I haven't received any PPR for my wife either. Please let me know when you receive or if you have already received your COPR.

Thanks..

jvgr

Aug 22, 2013
NB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
28-11-2013, Submitted: 24-12-2013
Nomination.....
10-04-2013
AOR Received.
28-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
30-12-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013, RPRF request and payment made: 15-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2014, Status - Decision made on 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada from July-2010
No I am still waiting for the COPR. I heard it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get your COPR. Some of my friends got it within 2 weeks. I think it depends on case to case. I have sent mine last week. The return mail tracker is not activated yet.

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hi Guys,

I received this response from cic for my case

An officer will be in contact with you in due course. You will be contacted when either a decision is made on your application or if outstanding documents or information are required.

Please note that we process files according to the date they are received. Your file is in queue and will be assessed according to the date it was received.

In the meantime, we would ask for your patience and for you not to send follow-up requests for status to our office, unless you fall into one of the categories listed below.

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
taurus25 said:
Hi Guys,

I received this response from cic for my case

An officer will be in contact with you in due course. You will be contacted when either a decision is made on your application or if outstanding documents or information are required.

Please note that we process files according to the date they are received. Your file is in queue and will be assessed according to the date it was received.

In the meantime, we would ask for your patience and for you not to send follow-up requests for status to our office, unless you fall into one of the categories listed below.
and what are the categories they mentioned?

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
AINP2014 said:
and what are the categories they mentioned?
Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
• Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it.