Sent with the application
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
ksw said:
Thanks Ioanag and Canadavisa07! I really appreciate your inputs.
You're welcome :) , When did you apply ?

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hello All,
Happy to hear a lot of success stories on here and I hoping the same for me sometime soon. I am looking for some advise or insight with my case. Please help.

I applied on May 7th 2012 under the Canadian Experience class, till date I have not received AOR from Sydney or OTT pilot process. In Jan 2013 I called CIC and request some information about my application. I found out that my application was sent to Ottawa for process and I got a File number from them as well.
I try to track my status online and I get "Unable to verify the information provided." I am in Canada on a Work permit and I used to work for the same company in the US for 5 years before coming to Canada.
I submitted everything with my application except for medical as I thought that would be requested at a later date.
Can you please help me and advise me as to what I should do?
I emailed Ottawa today again to find out the status of my application or should I call CIC and request some additional information from them? Also, the client ID number used to track status, is it the same as the client ID on our work permit.

I also spoke to an Immigration consultant today and he advised to start a new application. Is starting another application even possible if I already have an application submitted.

Please share any comments/ideas.
Thank you.

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
just check your status on:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

With Client ID as option.
Client Id is same as in your Canadian WP. it never changes.

bafakih said:
Hello All,
Happy to hear a lot of success stories on here and I hoping the same for me sometime soon. I am looking for some advise or insight with my case. Please help.

I applied on May 7th 2012 under the Canadian Experience class, till date I have not received AOR from Sydney or OTT pilot process. In Jan 2013 I called CIC and request some information about my application. I found out that my application was sent to Ottawa for process and I got a File number from them as well.
I try to track my status online and I get "Unable to verify the information provided." I am in Canada on a Work permit and I used to work for the same company in the US for 5 years before coming to Canada.
I submitted everything with my application except for medical as I thought that would be requested at a later date.
I emailed Ottawa today again to find out the status of my application or should I call CIC and request some additional information from them? Also, the client ID number used to track status, is it the same as the client ID on our work permit.

I also spoke to an Immigration consultant today and he advised to start a new application. Is starting another application even possible if I already have an application submitted.

Thank you.

yosemite

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
March 29, 2013, RPRF and BIODATA request - April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
bafakih said:
Hello All,

Thank you.
You should email Ottawa and ask them the status of your application. You can mention that you never received the AOR but got the file number from the CIC call centre. Please quote your full name, date of birth, UCI which is your client ID and the File number given to you in your email. I am sure you will get some response from them. The CIC call centre does not have any information about the cases processed at CPP-O..so calling them won't help you find out the status of your application.Goodluck ...hope you hear from them soon.

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Thank you Yosemite and Sara.

I emailed Ottawa yesterday and awaiting a positive response.
I also noticed that you all selected Ottawa as your processing Office, but I selected Buffalo while in Canada. Could that be the reason for this delay?

Thank you.

yosemite

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
March 29, 2013, RPRF and BIODATA request - April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
bafakih said:
Thank you Yosemite and Sara.

I emailed Ottawa yesterday and awaiting a positive response.
I also noticed that you all selected Ottawa as your processing Office, but I selected Buffalo while in Canada. Could that be the reason for this delay?

Thank you.
No...buffalo was closed end May 2012 i think..and all CEC applications were forwarded to CPP-O by CIO. I also had selected Buffalo as the VO as it was still open when I dispatched my papers...so that is not the reason for the delay...you should hear from them soon..its almost 11 months since you filed...maybe you can try ordering GCMS notes or try contacting your MP if you are in Canada.

frenchie

Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 31st 2012
Doc's Request.
included with application
AOR Received.
Nov 8th 2012
IELTS Request
included with application
Med's Request
Feb 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2013
Hi guys,

I just received my PPR ! See below copy of the email.

I have a few questions though :
* I had already received RPRF and biodata form, but they are asking again. Don't know why. Should I send the RPRF receipt and biodata form again, or just ignore and put a note in my package saying it's already been done ?
* I read on this forum that for the past few months, the PPR emails were saying that if you were from a visa exempt country, you didn't have to submit your passport and that photocopies of passports were good enough. My email doesn't say that though. Is it still possible to send copies ? Have they changed their procedures again ?

Thanks for your help !

Dear xxx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

Your visas cannot be issued until you have paid the RPRF for [2] person(s). Please follow the attached instructions and email your payment receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca . These fees are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) and pay the RPRF as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

Kozmoj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application package
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
waived, CoPR on 15-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013 at Carway
Congrat frenchie!
And thank you for sharing the PPR email.
I am still waiting for the response from CIC office after completing Medical exam. :(

abcd123

Aug 5, 2012
Bravo frenchie,,

I got RPRF and Biodata couple of days ago but no Passport or Medical. It is very strange. For every immigrant It seems they do it in a different way.

I think you should print receipt and biodata and send together with passport and photos. :)
All the best I am sure you are very happy now :)
Hopefully we all follow

Best

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
yosemite said:
No...buffalo was closed end May 2012 i think..and all CEC applications were forwarded to CPP-O by CIO. I also had selected Buffalo as the VO as it was still open when I dispatched my papers...so that is not the reason for the delay...you should hear from them soon..its almost 11 months since you filed...maybe you can try ordering GCMS notes or try contacting your MP if you are in Canada.
How do I get GCMS notes and how do they help?

scsm

Aug 17, 2012
Got my PPR today!! FINALLY!!

Application filed: May 17, 2012
AOR: August 29, 2012
MR: February 6, 2013
RPRF payment: February 6, 2013
Biodata request: March 8, 2013

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013
scsm said:
Got my PPR today!! FINALLY!!

Application filed: May 17, 2012
AOR: August 29, 2012
MR: February 6, 2013
RPRF payment: February 6, 2013
Biodata request: March 8, 2013
Congrats scsm! ;D So 3 May applicants got PPR today! Looks like PPRs are coming to us. Hope all May applicants get theirs within this month!

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
hi Guys
anyone has gotten a request for their passport yet? I am a June applicant and I wanna see how many people getting their passport requests who applied in May

Thanks

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013
baraasafaa said:
hi Guys
anyone has gotten a request for their passport yet? I am a June applicant and I wanna see how many people getting their passport requests who applied in May

Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag6PzggnymobdFVZOEVlUUY1d09NUzV5VEJ2d0JGdEE#gid=0 spreadsheet for May applicants