+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

max 10 pages 20 pics ????

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,,,can we submit more than 20 pics and more than 10 pages of phone records and wts app message ??

is all the letter ,,chatting supposed to be max 20 pages ??

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msingh199 said:
hi,,,can we submit more than 20 pics and more than 10 pages of phone records and wts app message ??

is all the letter ,,chatting supposed to be max 20 pages ??
NO.
Those are the rules

Landagirl

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed 19/01/2017
Passport Req..
23/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/02/2017
LANDED..........
02/06/2017
Send in only the amount they asked for. If they are not satisfied with what you sent they will ask for more. I think they finally got sick and tired of wasting time going through hundreds of pages of information and it was causing delays for everyone else who didn't send it a lot.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply,

i was goingt through the letter that cic sent me when they returned my application,

i found this at the bottom of the form not highlighted though

""A correction to the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM0008) to reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant; or, if the Principal Applicant wishes to have correspondence mailed to the address specified, a complete and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476) is required for the authorization of release of documents and information to the individual residing at this address"
"

i have specified the indian address as a mailing address ,,,please correct me whoes address should be here ?? sponsored (living in canada) our principal applicant (living in india)

do i need to fill the representative form and have it signed by my wife ?? please help thanks

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
msingh199 said:
Thanks for the reply,

i was goingt through the letter that cic sent me when they returned my application,

i found this at the bottom of the form not highlighted though

""A correction to the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM0008) to reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant; or, if the Principal Applicant wishes to have correspondence mailed to the address specified, a complete and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476) is required for the authorization of release of documents and information to the individual residing at this address"
"

i have specified the indian address as a mailing address ,,,please correct me whoes address should be here ?? sponsored (living in canada) our principal applicant (living in india)

do i need to fill the representative form and have it signed by my wife ?? please help thanks
The immigration form is supposed to be filled by the principal applicant "the sponsored person" and so the address in there should be filled accordingly (the address of the "sponsored" person).
I think you have mixed up things. the person in India should be the sponsored person=the principal applicant, and the person in Canada is the "sponsor"

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the response,,,

but still unclear

so can i put my address(canadian address) in mailing and residential address (principal applicants) indian address ..
and have the user repersentative signed by principal applicant ???

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
msingh199 said:
thanks for the response,,,

but still unclear

so can i put my address(canadian address) in mailing and residential address (principal applicants) indian address ..
and have the user repersentative signed by principal applicant ???
I would keep the Indian address for both residential and mailing in the principal applicant forms, and put an email address you have access to in the forms so that you (the sponsor) tracks the application. Once you put an email address, all correspondence should go directly to the email (no mails).

if you want to put your Canadian address in the principal applicant's mailing address, then yes, the principal applicant has to assign you as a representative.