+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mature student, need expert advice..

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Experts please suggest the chance's of me getting student visa..
I'm from Punjab, 34 years old, married , mother of 4 year old boy, post graduation completed in 2011 and working as a college lecterur since 2012. Now got offer letter from Nova Scotia community college in a course related to my current job but it's a undergraduate course. I am not able to find any post graduate diploma course in cosmetology in Canada which I am currently teaching and interested in to get international level education in the same.
Will there be fair chances of me getting Canada study visa approved if I attach a justification letter why I choose that course and after that long study gap.
Else

Plz sugg

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
This will be up to the visa officer. Your letter will need to address why this course in Nova Scotia is essential given your career and study history. In Canada, a community college is often low level education, and if you have other degrees and work experience lecturing, it will seem like a very strange path for someone to take, given that you could probably be teaching the course instead of taking it.