+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maternal Aunt's daughter - relative in canada

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by dnagarajand, Apr 12, 2015.

  1. Hello Friends

    I have a cousin sister (maternal Aunts's Daughter)and her Husband living in Canada as PR holder, will this help me get additional points?

    If so what proof has to be submitted?
  2. You can get 5 Eligibility points, if your relatives fall under following category. However there is no CRS point allocation for relatives in Canada.

    Relatives in Canada
    You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a

    child of a parent (sibling),
    child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
    grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
    living in Canada
    18 years or older and
    a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
  3. good news indeed, thanks Hamidur
  4. Cousin is not in that list.
  5. Agreed. Zero points for cousins.
  6. what does this mean child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), it is not cousin.
  7. No, this is not a cousin. Zero points. Sorry.

Share This Page