+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters in Information Technology(India) for Quebec Skilled Worker Program

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
What is your Bachelor Degree. I have completed Bachelor in Information Technology, but I have masters in computers. So I am claiming towards B556.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Your brother might be eligible, provided he meets the minimum point requirement without claiming any points under AOT since he will most likely get zero point under AOT point

Jan 2, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for Quebec CSQ based on points scheduled to start from Jan 18.I have degree Bachelor in computer application(BCA), Which is 3 year regular degree and my wife has bachelor in business management.
After having a look at training list document, I am confused whether I am eligible to apply with my degree under this program for CSQ.

I discuss with one of the consultant and they told me that bachelor in computer science is acceptable (BSC) where BCA is not accepted.

I have 10 years of experience as database administrator and will apply under skill code 2172.

I am assuming below points for Quebec CSQ Application
Factor My Score
Education 10
Area of Training 6
Validated Employment Offer 0
Work Experience 8
Age 16
Language Proficiency 4
Stay and Family in Quebec 0
Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics 8
Children 4
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1

Total 57

Kindly share your thoughts.

Thanks

Optimistic_07

Jul 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for Quebec CSQ based on points scheduled to start from Jan 18.I have degree Bachelor in computer application(BCA), Which is 3 year regular degree and my wife has bachelor in business management.
After having a look at training list document, I am confused whether I am eligible to apply with my degree under this program for CSQ.

I discuss with one of the consultant and they told me that bachelor in computer science is acceptable (BSC) where BCA is not accepted.

I have 10 years of experience as database administrator and will apply under skill code 2172.

I am assuming below points for Quebec CSQ Application
Factor My Score
Education 10
Area of Training 6
Validated Employment Offer 0
Work Experience 8
Age 16
Language Proficiency 4
Stay and Family in Quebec 0
Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics 8
Children 4
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1

Total 57

Thanks
Have you received full point in the category of AOT with your BCA degree?

vishnam_3ds

May 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

my brother wants to apply for Quebec CSQ based on points scheduled to start from Jan 18.He has Masters in Information Technology.After seeing this https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/code-list-training.pdf, I am really confused if they even recognized this program and I am not sure if he is eligible.

Thanks
Hello, Did u get answer for this? Does Masters in Information Technology qualified as list of trainings?

Thanks,