Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ELOH said:
The additional stress of 2000 miles, extended waiting periods, dwindling savings accounts and living in limbo finally took its toll. Four years I have been with my husband. We have been married for two. We applied 16 months ago and are in our forties. He lost his mom. I lost my dad. We both have kids. And we loved each other very much. But we have not heard anything and now my husband is stressed out and I cannot help. This is all due to the extension of the process and not knowing when it will end. Say what you will about people waiting longer. You are not us. WIth our circumstances. And my heart is broken. He wants us to end our marriage now. Thank you, CIC. Thanks for your support everyone. I wish it would've gone differently for us.
Please don't do this as your heart was in this from the beginning don't let CIC Immigration get the better hand. Your marriage is for you both not them let them go to hell.
Our case as been going on for 34 months and never would I give up on our marriage as its for Eternity In Sha Allah.........

Please just have more patience and then you'll see the reward at the end don't give them the upper hand. I could tell you more but not here inbox me and I will tell you our struggle and we are going on 4years married and its going on 3 years and still its not final but soon In Sha Allah. Have more faith in Allah, God, The Creator nothing is done without HIS say so God Willing this is what In Sha Allah means...............

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
chickie72 said:
I agree......I would be more then happy if my hubby just lived a border away and I could drive to him! WTF! Put blame where blame truly should be.
I agree to a point you have to wear the shoes they are wearing as its hard in any circumstance.

Like a few weeks ago I flew 14 hours with PIA from Islamabad to Toronto, took another plane to Montreal and another plane for Bathurst New Brunswick. I flew over 10 thousand miles and I flew over my home twice lol. But you do what you have to do no matter what as you can always meet half way if its any kind of marriage.
I just pray that's its GODS will no matter what In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
gsize said:
Immigration is definately not for everyone. Life sure is a journey ! Best of luck ! (pray for me please.....44 months since it began with CIC))
Oh my goodness and I thought our case was long May Allah bless you and make it easy for you both In Sha Allah and keep me and us all in your prayers In Sha Allah

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Holy crap Nevaeha....I scrolled down to your post and my eyeballs almost exploded...... :p
Like this? :eek:

:p

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
oh myyyyyy ::) goodluck to you. so far 23months on my side and waiting interview decision! Its very very hard to wait for so long, even though i communicate with my husband couples hours a day morning and night its very difficult we fight over simple thing which wouldnt happen if we would be togheter. he lives in south asia and not possible to travel more than once a year. Immigration waiting is truly deceiving.

@ ELOH: i know its very hard, but in this hard time you both should stay strong. As someone else mentioned you or your husband should go to one or the others country with as visitor and spend couples of months. I wish you all the best.
Can I give you some advise? Get out of the Interview Queue now!! Send more documents screen shots take a screen shot everyday and send it to them by email or courier this will get you out of the Interview...........In Sha Allah

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
ELOH said:
We have ended the past and started new. Together! I have landed and am moving in two months!!!
Hi ELOH: CONGRATULATIONS! What a turn in life !! We don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow with us........even for a single moment.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
marcjd said:
Can you tell every one why your marriage is ending?? Is it because the sponsorship took so long to finish?? So if that so the sole purpose of you and him getting married is to have residence ??? And since he cant get you he'll just cancel you and live his life.. Lol!! If im an immigrant officer i'll just deny your app.. Its harsh but doing nothing but wait is stupid.. Cant you leave your life in US and live in canada as a visitor and be his dependent?? Didnt even try that?? Or he's not capable of living a life with you if you're not going to work lol .. Story too lame.. Could do so many things that would not make you end up like this but instead you just waited i guess..
Salam and your so right about your words as I starting thinking the same thing. Like our case if I knew then what I know now I would have applied to Immigration In Pakistan. I was safe thank Allah as I always keep this in my mind when I was traveling there to Peshawar Pakistan to visit my husband.
I would say this no one in this world goes before their time as it is written before I was born and I have more faith in Allah then CIC Islamabad. Even if in the end it was refused I don't care I love my husband more each breathe I take and no Country will decide our future but Allah. So In Sha Allah may Allah help us all In Sha Allah...........

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Luckyman said:
I'm terribly sorry to hear that....but I don't agree. However, I do feel your pain. But please just note that in north america we take soooo much for granted.

YOU....have visa exempt.

I suggest one of you quit your job, pack up your stuff and get it "ready".....If you can't store it, get rid of it...sell it or junk it. (not sure which one of you are sponsor)

Then principal applicant uses the money from that to get plane ticket and come to Canada....they can't work, but they can stay for 6 months.....If you both can't afford that, then move, downgrade, do whatever has to happen....BUT, do this to save your marriage.

THIS is the love that North America seems to be loosing touch with.

Stuff is only stuff....Love is priceless.

I'm not the worst off by any means, but I'm 35, wife is 30, she left her job in Dubai and now waits in the Philippines for the process to end....I can barely afford my house....and certainly cannot afford plane ticket to Phil...and if I could, I barely have holidays at work.

She left everything she has, and I support her while we wait....

BUT, she can't come here at will.....and she is worth every second of waiting. Also, I'd do anything if the process lasted that long...I'd sell my house, I'd live in Bachelor pad, or rooming house if necessary....anything to be together in the end.

The point is, this process is rough, and you have waited very very long.....BUT, just count your blessings, and do what has to be done to end up together for the rest of your lives.....in the overall scheme of things, 16 months is peanuts compared to years together as a family.

This is the part that's really gonna hurt....

If either of you can't keep going, it means it isn't worth the effort....which means it isn't deep love.

I'm sorry, but I tell it how it is.

I'm hoping you can read this and try to save your marriage...realize how blessed you both are....and just be together

Take care!
Salam and this is love as you just said no matter what you can't take it with but love is too Eternity In Sha Allah

Let me tell you something this is my second marriage the first lasted many years but not love as I love my new husband. I converted to Islam in 2006 and it took awhile before I divorced but once I took that step many doors opened. In the process of divorce which started in July and finished in March I met my second husband and married him 26 days after my divorce. Am I happy of course it was the wisest decision I ever took after I converted to Islam and may we all be happy till Eternity In Sha Allah

Its so sad to read words of a failed marriage but you never know what tomorrow will bring In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Congratulations this was like a soap opera glad its over for you both and may it last till Eternity In Sha Allah

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is incredible. I am in the same situation. But, when I applied for a tourist visa for her last year, they denied it due to family ties. Well, YES, we have been married 18 1/2 years and have 3 kids, so no, she couldnt come for a visit. Now doing her PR sent everything, they received everything and is in process, in review and then a strike happens.
Our family has been separated for 2 years and she is so desperate now, that she says maybe we should just leave it like that and take different roads. We are both in love but she is in terrible shape due to this. How can this strike affect so many families.
I am praying to god that things go along again for us and everyone.
I cannot see myself without her in my life.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Luckyman said:
I'm terribly sorry to hear that....but I don't agree. However, I do feel your pain. But please just note that in north america we take soooo much for granted.

YOU....have visa exempt.

I suggest one of you quit your job, pack up your stuff and get it "ready".....If you can't store it, get rid of it...sell it or junk it. (not sure which one of you are sponsor)

Then principal applicant uses the money from that to get plane ticket and come to Canada....they can't work, but they can stay for 6 months.....If you both can't afford that, then move, downgrade, do whatever has to happen....BUT, do this to save your marriage.

THIS is the love that North America seems to be loosing touch with.

Stuff is only stuff....Love is priceless.

I'm not the worst off by any means, but I'm 35, wife is 30, she left her job in Dubai and now waits in the Philippines for the process to end....I can barely afford my house....and certainly cannot afford plane ticket to Phil...and if I could, I barely have holidays at work.

She left everything she has, and I support her while we wait....

BUT, she can't come here at will.....and she is worth every second of waiting. Also, I'd do anything if the process lasted that long...I'd sell my house, I'd live in Bachelor pad, or rooming house if necessary....anything to be together in the end.

The point is, this process is rough, and you have waited very very long.....BUT, just count your blessings, and do what has to be done to end up together for the rest of your lives.....in the overall scheme of things, 16 months is peanuts compared to years together as a family.

This is the part that's really gonna hurt....

If either of you can't keep going, it means it isn't worth the effort....which means it isn't deep love.

I'm sorry, but I tell it how it is.

I'm hoping you can read this and try to save your marriage...realize how blessed you both are....and just be together

Take care!
:'( Your beautiful post made me cry. I will pray for you to be together in the near future. I pray for everyone here as well. I agree with your post 100% ((((( Hugs to you and your wife)))))

Kiri

Jan 31, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012 App. Return....: 30-8-2012 App. Refiled....: 02-01-2013
Doc's Request.
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-01-2013 Mississauga 10-05-2013 Ottawa
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Request
23-07-2013 (New XRay)
Med's Done....
11-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made 03-09-2013 without PPR
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-12-2013
ELOH said:
We have ended the past and started new. Together! I have landed and am moving in two months!!!
I'm so so very happy to hear this!!! Bless you both!

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013

ELOH

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
03/12/2012
File Transfer...
07/07/12 but no VO as of 08/22/12
Med's Done....
08/25/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/28/2013
Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I got so much help and information from this forum.