yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yep you have shared your side. I am glad she was able to escape exploitation and I am happy Canada is able to provide a way out for her and for women like her.
If the wife is a victim or not, only court judges can determine that. What we might argue here is, is it right for anyone to get the freedom they seek at the expense of someone else's sufferings?

Reactions: Ibtii10

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Yep you have shared your side. I am glad she was able to escape exploitation and I am happy Canada is able to provide a way out for her and for women like her.
I think you have made it quite clear that you are just a troll who makes baseless comments and accusations like a true keyboard warrior, without any information regarding the matter. Had you stopped at saying this is one side of the story, you would be correct. But to go so far as to call it exploitation, without any evidence whatsoever, is laughable.

Reactions: Ibtii10

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
I think you have made it quite clear that you are just a troll who makes baseless comments and accusations like a true keyboard warrior, without any information regarding the matter. Had you stopped at saying this is one side of the story, you would be correct. But to go so far as to call it exploitation, without any evidence whatsoever, is laughable.
I have given alot of free advice on this forum. So name calling really says more about you than me.

Ahmad1111

Sep 19, 2022
Usually I refrain on commenting on this but I have to because I have seen abuse being inflicted onto men by women. Couple of my friends have gone through the same. Kind individuals who were suffering quietly because in our society men are always considered to be wrong.

Being a woman doesn't mean you are automatically right. While I align with @Curious_Man that we only see 1 side of the story, I recommended to go with a lawyer because that is the only way to find the truth and make the responsible person held accountable.
This is the main point my story, men can become victims too. When there were red flags I didn't pay attention bcz she was just a girl and my family was the same, she is just a girl what she's gonna do. In my post I didn't reveal anyone's identity nor I am being sexist bcz I mentioned both genders. This post is just an awareness. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ahmad1111

Sep 19, 2022
I know at least 4 people of Middle Eastern background to do this. It is bad enough when one does it, never mind 4+. I am sorry for what you went through. I hope you recover from this mess and find someone who cherishes and loves you for you and not because of Canada.
I got to know more cases like this after my incident. This is getting more common. I really feel there should be some kind of protection for us citizens. We spend so much financially, emotionally in making someone PR right away and then they become half owner in everything this is not fair. They are getting smarter and they know they can get away easily with this scam in Canada.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I got to know more cases like this after my incident. This is getting more common. I really feel there should be some kind of protection for us citizens. We spend so much financially, emotionally in making someone PR right away and then they become half owner in everything this is not fair. They are getting smarter and they know they can get away easily with this scam in Canada.

This has been happening for quite some time now. They know exactly what theyre doing. Both genders do it. They eventually go on and sponsor their lover from back home too. It is because of scum like them, geniune people like us get screwed over by the system. Karma will catch up to her my friend, do not worry.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The protection is simple: do not marry and sponsor someone until you are quite certain that the relationship is genuine.

This will always be a risk of arranged marriages, and also marriages with litttle time together.

This is a personal matter. Do not look to government to protect you from poor choices.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you are married for a short time an ex will not by awarded 50% of your assets or longterm spousal support. There were red flags which we see so many in a similar position ignore. Calling a woman “high valued” and “just a girl” certainly won’t help your case. Both women and men can commit commit marriage fraud but are not objects and will be considered just as men are considered when it comes to any CBSA or IRCC complaint.