+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage Certificate

maq123

Sep 17, 2020
So you had the Nikah Nama and the certified english translation with you and still they rejected it the first time? and is this for spousal sponsorship? didn't you try for the Wakf board certificate ?

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
So you had the Nikah Nama and the certified english translation with you and still they rejected it the first time? and is this for spousal sponsorship? didn't you try for the Wakf board certificate ?
Yes, m trying to get it frm waqf board now.

saamitsharma1

Jun 27, 2021
Hi There,

I do not know about visit visa but for PR they rejected my application stating that they do not accept you husband and wife based on the names in the passport. I am trying to get my marriage license arranged. Hope this helps.

Regards Rohan
Hello Rohan

I am in same boat. Ircc rejected my pr application in absence of marriage certificate. I submitted notarized affidavit but they didn't consider it. Now I am planning to file reconsideration application and creating new file aswell some people advise me that If I submitted the affidavit attest from consulate of India in absence of marriage certificate then it should be sufficient. Please advise me is ot sufficient document or marriage certificate is mandatory, so I can plan to visit India for the preparation of marriage certificate.

Please help me in this situation

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello Rohan

I am in same boat. Ircc rejected my pr application in absence of marriage certificate. I submitted notarized affidavit but they didn't consider it. Now I am planning to file reconsideration application and creating new file aswell some people advise me that If I submitted the affidavit attest from consulate of India in absence of marriage certificate then it should be sufficient. Please advise me is ot sufficient document or marriage certificate is mandatory, so I can plan to visit India for the preparation of marriage certificate.

Marriage certificate is mandatory. They won't reconsider without marriage certificate uploaded. In India, before covid, it took 1 day for me to get the marriage certificate. Not sure about now.
It is at the discretion of the Visa Officer to approve or reject your PR application with Affidavit.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hello Rohan

I am currently facing the same issue. My PR application was cancelled as incomplete since I only have the church certificate and affidavit of marriage. We were married 18 years ago and have lived outside India for the last 15 years. With the current covid situation, it is not possible for us to travel in person to get a marriage certificate. Has anyone had any success resolving this without travel?