Upfront
Passport Req..
12-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-16
LANDED..........
12-09-16
ExBrit said:
Hi, I was just wondering if they did end up actually doing a drug test? I know you said that you were all clear, but that could have been just because it passed through your system.
There's no drug test

ExBrit

Jan 10, 2017
bypasser said:
I confirm that the medical check for PR requires urinalysis but they don't check for THC, they only make so-called dipstick test for blood, protein and glucose. This information is valid as of January 2015.
Does this information still stand?

COPRQuestion

Aug 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-16
Doc's Request.
10-06-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
12-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-16
LANDED..........
12-09-16
ExBrit said:
Does this information still stand?
It would be more fun to make you sweat a bit, but they aren't checking for drugs, it's disease

rajagopal313

Feb 28, 2017
Hi All,
I had my medical today.
I don't have any communicable diseases but I admitted to marijuana use back in college.
The doctor prescribed drug screening for me. I did not do the drug screening today but he said that the immigration officials will ask for it and so you will have to come back to get it done.

I got my ITA and my last date for application is due in a month's time.

1. Will I have to do the drug screening before this submission date? Or can I submit the main medical exam now and the drug screening later?

2. What are the procedures of a drug screening test in Medical

3. In case of a rejection of application, how much time will it take approximately to check the application again and issue PR?

DanialArifRauf

Jan 12, 2016
Hi All,
I had my medical today.
I don't have any communicable diseases but I admitted to marijuana use back in college.
The doctor prescribed drug screening for me. I did not do the drug screening today but he said that the immigration officials will ask for it and so you will have to come back to get it done.

I got my ITA and my last date for application is due in a month's time.

1. Will I have to do the drug screening before this submission date? Or can I submit the main medical exam now and the drug screening later?

2. What are the procedures of a drug screening test in Medical

3. In case of a rejection of application, how much time will it take approximately to check the application again and issue PR?
How did it go?