thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Regina said:
You better wait because she is coming to Canada as SINGLE on a STUDENT visa.
If you marry her in days or even weeks after she got to Canada and apply for sponsorship, just think what it tells CIC about her intend when she applied for a Study permit in India as single ? She was lying, right? And CIC does not like liars.

cic is not stupid they see red flags plus they want proof and maybe do a relationship interview and cic and ircc do not like liars

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
carolbb23 said:
he said in India they did not registered there marriage
I know, that's why i assumed it was not an arranged marriage.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Rob_TO said:
I know, that's why i assumed it was not an arranged marriage.

could be could be not what ever the case is cic or ircc will not be impress because she came on a student visa and single it like fraud. and they are not stupid and be so much red flags that there application will be pick apart

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
carolbb23 said:
could be could be not what ever the case is cic or ircc will not be impress because she came on a student visa and single it like fraud. and they are not stupid and be so much red flags that there application will be pick apart
If she isn't legally married or common-law, then the only option is to put "single" on any visa or permit application. So really there isn't any fraud here.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Rob_TO said:
If she isn't legally married or common-law, then the only option is to put "single" on any visa or permit application. So really there isn't any fraud here.

bUT its false pretense what they are doing and they can revoke her student visa when ircc and cic starts poking around you understand what I am saying that it's like a small lie and once they start poking around it will be a lot of investigation cause they cansee it as a marriage of conivence you must understand ircc and cic stand point

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
It is a 100% genuine relationship. We have already got married in india with all traditions and rituals but we havt not registered our marriage there so right now there is no proof that we are married. She will come here as a student and as a single girl and once she comes here we plan to go for a court marriage and then apply for her PR. Only doubt I have is after how long we should go for court marriage and after getting married and applying for her PR does she need to attend college or she can leave it immediately.

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
bornhunter said:
It is a 100% genuine relationship. We have already got married in india with all traditions and rituals but we havt not registered our marriage there so right now there is no proof that we are married. She will come here as a student and as a single girl and once she comes here we plan to go for a court marriage and then apply for her PR. Only doubt I have is after how long we should go for court marriage and after getting married and applying for her PR does she need to attend college or she can leave it immediately.
You seem to be planning to engage in completely unnecessary immigration fraud.

If she's going to Canada on a study visa, of course she should attend college. That's the entire reason for her being granted permission. Applying for a student visa while planning on going there to get married and get PR is fraud, which is a serious criminal offence.

The bizarre thing is, you don't need to commit that crime. You've already had a marriage ceremony so you should just do whatever's needed to have a legal marriage as well, and then sponsor her through family class. The fraudulent academic application is completely unnecessary. You're doing something both morally and legally wrong, and endangering her status, for no reason, because she can accomplish what you want legally.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
carolbb23 said:
bUT its false pretense what they are doing and they can revoke her student visa when ircc and cic starts poking around you understand what I am saying that it's like a small lie and once they start poking around it will be a lot of investigation cause they cansee it as a marriage of conivence you must understand ircc and cic stand point
It's a grey area. If she is genuinely coming here to study and has enrolled in school, then once arriving in Canada there it is not fraud if her intentions change and she gets married and drops out of the school.

If the intention all along was to just use the study visa as entrance to Canada with zero intention of actually studying, then that would be fraud/misrepresentation. However proving "intent" is incredibly difficult.

In this case as I said, the details surrounding the relationship and ceremony already done in India will be more important to a PR app vs how she actually entered Canada. A better course of action is simply to come to Canada, get married, submit the PR app, and also stay in the school under the study permit. Why drop out if you've already paid the tuition fees?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
bornhunter said:

that one of the issues when she comes to Canada cbsa will see her on a student visa they will ask her what college she's going the acceptance letters and blah blah and on the student visa if she leaves school immediately she will be asked to leave Canada and under the student visa conditions she must attend school or the school can report her to immigration for not attending aND that could effect your case and with cic and ircc that's red flags

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Rob_TO said:
It's a grey area. If she is genuinely coming here to study and has enrolled in school, then once arriving in Canada there it is not fraud if her intentions change and she gets married and drops out of the school.

If the intention all along was to just use the study visa as entrance to Canada with zero intention of actually studying, then that would be fraud/misrepresentation. However proving "intent" is incredibly difficult.

In this case as I said, the details surrounding the relationship and ceremony already done in India will be more important to a PR app vs how she actually entered Canada. A better course of action is simply to come to Canada, get married, submit the PR app, and also stay in the school under the study permit. Why drop out if you've already paid the tuition fees?

but sounds like fraud and people like him make it hard for legit couples who are doing inland or outland it makes me sick.

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
carolbb23 said:
but sounds like fraud and people like him make it hard for legit couples who are doing inland or outland it makes me sick.
Guys we have no wrong intentions at all. I am not trying to make it difficult for legit couples at all. I understand the pain and troubles in getting your PR status as I myself came as a student and then struggled a lot to get my PR with the grace of god.
Ours is an arranged marriage but before getting married she already had the student visa so I thought best option for us will be to call her as a student and then get married instead of waiting for 14 months to get her PR. But even now if that's the better option we can just apply for her spouse PR from India and wait.
So please suggest what would be the better option for us as per you guys.?

Thanks

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
bornhunter said:
Guys we have no wrong intentions at all. I am not trying to make it difficult for legit couples at all. I understand the pain and troubles in getting your PR status as I myself came as a student and then struggled a lot to get my PR with the grace of god.
Ours is an arranged marriage but before getting married she already had the student visa so I thought best option for us will be to call her as a student and then get married instead of waiting for 14 months to get her PR. But even now if that's the better option we can just apply for her spouse PR from India and wait.

Thanks
1. She enters Canada and start to attend school
2. Get married anytime
3. Apply for PR inland, along with OWP app
4. She can continue to attend school

The key to your app will be that the arranged marriage ceremony in India was normal as per typical customs

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Thanks Rob_TO

Rob_TO said:
1. She enters Canada and start to attend school
2. Get married anytime
3. Apply for PR inland, along with OWP app
4. She can continue to attend school

The key to your app will be that the arranged marriage ceremony in India was normal as per typical customs

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
bornhunter said:

Thanks
If she intends to complete a college course, she should attend, study, and simultaneously if you get married she can sort out her PR.

If she intends not to complete her course, you should get legally married, and sponsor her from Outland.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
bornhunter said:

Thanks

or you can do inland sponsorship