+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

kings 11

Feb 25, 2015
lot of feb applicabts are still waiting...and at the same time june applicants are getting PPR..there are so many things could b th reason...medical expired, background check, express entry or cic wants to stretch time to 17 months in some cases

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.
15th May 2014
Nomination.....
November 2013 AINP
AOR Received.
June 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In process 18th March 2014
Med's Request
may 2014 and January 2017 2nd medical requested
Med's Done....
May 2014 and January 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
And ......... Another week of waiting begins

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
I renewed my work permit last feb 25.. Until now I dont have any news. My work permit will expire on May 28. Anybody who have the same situation like mine?

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
tinacraigg said:
I renewed my work permit last feb 25.. Until now I dont have any news. My work permit will expire on May 28. Anybody who have the same situation like mine?

I applied for the renewal of my work permit on March 4 but I'm yet to get a decision on it. My current work permit expires on May 12.

MP89

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015 (Schedule A)
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2015
tinacraigg said:
I applied on February 16th for work permit and still waiting

c a n a d a

Apr 28, 2015
:) :)hello guys
i am waiting for my passport request
as cic recieve my application on 7 april 2014
and did my medical in may, (RCMP) in september 2014

after this nothing hear from cic
i dont know what will happen

aircar

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS, CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 20-04-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2015
Hey guys, we landed on Sunday April 26th in Carway (AB) border crossing. Some things to point out, officers are not really friendly but what surprised me the most is that they seem to be not 100 % up to date, or they are just lazy:

1- Officer from the USA side gave us an admission refusal even though we had VISA to enter the States, which he apparently realized after he issued the letter. Anyway, I wouldn't care since I was just turning around and not entering the States.

2.- Officer from Canada side was wondering why we did not have a visa stamped on our passports. I explain to him that we were from a visa exempt country, but he said his system was showing that we needed a visa ( I wonder if they have internet , lol). Canada lifted the visa requirement to Chilean citizens in November 2014...seriously??. Thank God I had the letter from CIC that said " because you and your dependents are from a visa exempt country ... no visa stamp was required..etc etc...". I gave him the letter but he was like: " this does not really tell me anything "....I had to point out with my finger the exact paragraph where it said so..then he is like...Ohhhh , ok I will still need to verify this...then we were all good.

3.- Surprisingly, he said to me that the PR cards will be sent to my old address, which was the one that (again) appeared on his "system". That old address was not even used for my PR application. It was an old address that we used when we applied for study and work permits but long time ago... He said he could not modify anything and that I would have to call and check with CIC, so be aware of this... I have a friend who also landed in Carway and it has been more than 2 months and he has not received the cards yet. I am suspecting that that's what happened to him.

I hope this info helps and good luck to everyone who is still waiting...

Hadi_J

Dec 17, 2014
c a n a d a said:
:) :)hello guys
i am waiting for my passport request
as cic recieve my application on 7 april 2014
and did my medical in may, (RCMP) in september 2014

after this nothing hear from cic
i dont know what will happen
Did you send the hard-copy of fingerprint results to CIC as well?
I got my PPR one week after they received the hard-copy

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
aircar said:
Hey guys, we landed on Sunday April 26th in Carway (AB) border crossing. Some things to point out, officers are not really friendly but what surprised me the most is that they seem to be not 100 % up to date, or they are just lazy:

1- Officer from the USA side gave us an admission refusal even though we had VISA to enter the States, which he apparently realized after he issued the letter. Anyway, I wouldn't care since I was just turning around and not entering the States.

2.- Officer from Canada side was wondering why we did not have a visa stamped on our passports. I explain to him that we were from a visa exempt country, but he said his system was showing that we needed a visa ( I wonder if they have internet , lol). Canada lifted the visa requirement to Chilean citizens in November 2014...seriously??. Thank God I had the letter from CIC that said " because you and your dependents are from a visa exempt country ... no visa stamp was required..etc etc...". I gave him the letter but he was like: " this does not really tell me anything "....I had to point out with my finger the exact paragraph where it said so..then he is like...Ohhhh , ok I will still need to verify this...then we were all good.

3.- Surprisingly, he said to me that the PR cards will be sent to my old address, which was the one that (again) appeared on his "system". That old address was not even used for my PR application. It was an old address that we used when we applied for study and work permits but long time ago... He said he could not modify anything and that I would have to call and check with CIC, so be aware of this... I have a friend who also landed in Carway and it has been more than 2 months and he has not received the cards yet. I am suspecting that that's what happened to him.

Good info, i think I'll wait for my appointment in the city to get my PR activated. I've had a bad experience at the Alberta border before. ???

c a n a d a

Apr 28, 2015
i did my finger prints in local office and they submitted it to cic
also i confirm with rcmp office and they say that they have already submitted it.

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
Hello Forum mates!
I just want to share the good news... I received our medical request yesterday!!! Finally after over a year of waiting! ;D

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
Hi Einna,

Congratulations....

Einna said:
Hello Forum mates!
I just want to share the good news... I received our medical request yesterday!!! Finally after over a year of waiting! ;D

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
aircar said:

Hi! Is it really necessary to drive by yourself if you are going to the border? Can i bring a friend to drive for me??