waive
Passport Req..
Waiting (in process feb 17 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jbrown said:
hello noblekishor, but what about if the dependents are with the principal applicant in Canada, would CIC still request re-doing medicals to the dependents?

garryking; are your dependents in Canada or abroad?

JB
If its in Canada what i noticed is again they waive them if its almost at the final stages!! If its at the beginning they do request it. I dnt have much examples for in Canada dependent application . I know 2 cases with Husband n wife both cases cic waived both of their medicals and they got ppr 2-3 months after medical expiry!!

roopppr

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
TEACHING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
july 2013
AOR Received.
29th november
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
march 2014 to CVO
Med's Request
2nd april 2014
Med's Done....
24rth april 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
SOON with gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
hope soon
LANDED..........
next year starting hope soooooo
my medicals also done since 24rth april
since then medical recd
put CSE they replied background checks going on
medical will expire on april end
dont know wat to do
cant wait more
my file with colombo visa office

ashisht

Aug 3, 2010
In Processing since Jan 27.
I need to update my passport to MRP. They say that after May the validity of my passport will be less than 6 months and it's no longer usable for new visas since non-MRP passports are expiring in Nov. I was hoping I would get the PPR get the stamping and then change my passport to MRP. But now, seems like I may have to wait longer just to get PPR. Do you guys think I should convert my passport to MRP now ? Because if I get PPR in May then my passport won't be valid for visa would it ?
Note: I'm good with passport expiry date as it is valid till 2017, just the expiry due to MRP is giving a headache.

chhina

Mar 18, 2015
roopppr said:
can u plz tell whom to call n ask
can v call respective visa office
you can call them at 1888 242 2100 (Call Center) to know the status of your application but i guess you can't call visa office directly..

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Hi everyone!

Just a lil concern... my dependents passports - my wife's and daughters' are to expire soon. I have them renewed and sent copies of the renewed ones to Ottawa... do you think this would delay the process? I am May 20th Applicant and my ECAS shows MER to date :-(.

Thanks....just to frustrating to wait for so long! :(

garryking

Feb 18, 2015
hello noblekishor, but what about if the dependents are with the principal applicant in Canada, would CIC still request re-doing medicals to the dependents?

JB

JB my dependents are in India..

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
garryking said:

JB

JB my dependents are in India..

Im a december 12 2013 applicant !! only upto in process in my 16th month.

Ive seen a lot of applications gone through so far except mine. I never seen a single in canada applicant (or dependant)got a second medical call.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
noblekishor said:
Im a december 12 2013 applicant !! only upto in process in my 16th month.

Ive seen a lot of applications gone through so far except mine. I never seen a single in canada applicant (or dependant)got a second medical call.

Wow my friend! thats a very long wait for you..I hope you get yours soon......And I hope everybody waiting should get PPR soon

harpcaur

Mar 29, 2015
hey friends i have a serious inquiry. i received my ainp in april, 2014 and my pr application was received by april 28, 2014. my medical was done in june, 2014. i got request for landing fee in first week of feb,2015 and my file was in process on feb 28, 2014. after that i received an email on march 3, 2014 for passport request. before i send them passport i got another email on march 6, 2015 saying that passport request email was sent by error your application is still under review. i was surprised to see this email then i called them. they said some verification is pending so it will take some more time to make decision and asked me to wait until april ,2015. so i am worried what could be the reason for this and is it quite normal?
please give me some suggestion on this.

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
harpcaur said:
hey friends i have a serious inquiry. i received my ainp in april, 2014 and my pr application was received by april 28, 2014. my medical was done in june, 2014. i got request for landing fee in first week of feb,2015 and my file was in process on feb 28, 2014. after that i received an email on march 3, 2014 for passport request. before i send them passport i got another email on march 6, 2015 saying that passport request email was sent by error your application is still under review. i was surprised to see this email then i called them. they said some verification is pending so it will take some more time to make decision and asked me to wait until april ,2015. so i am worried what could be the reason for this and is it quite normal?
please give me some suggestion on this.
I dont think there is anythnk to worry. I got a 3rd pcc request even after i submit mine and later they disregarded it. Its all human errors. In your case may be theyve some furnishing left. Atleast they given u a deadline april. Be patient and hope for the best.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
noblekishor said:
I dont think there is anythnk to worry. I got a 3rd pcc request even after i submit mine and later they disregarded it. Its all human errors. In your case may be theyve some furnishing left. Atleast they given u a deadline april. Be patient and hope for the best.

Hey march/ april batch mates! how are u guys? im still here, waiting in depression :(

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
tinacraigg said:
Hey march/ april batch mates! how are u guys? im still here, waiting in depression :(
I hear you. Waiting and depress

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014
tinacraigg said:
[]
Atleast yu have in process. I m april 4 applicant still with application received

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014
tinacraigg said:
Did they ask you for another medical ?