+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
militellovincenzo said:
Yes, I was VISA exempt too, and I just received the letter. Once you receive it, you have just to go to the border.
Hello Militellovincenzo!! From what I see on your signature you got DM on Jan 26th and landed on the 30th... that means that you got the mail with the letter of acceptance in less than 4 days, is that correct?? If so... I should be getting it soon since I´m from a Visa exempt country!!! :D

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Im so worried right now. Everybody's getting their PPR and decision made, while im stuck waiting for my FBI Police clearance so i can complete the documents that they requested. My work permit will expire on May 30. Im not even sure if i needed to renew it just to be on the safe side or just keep hoping and wait that my turn will be coming soon :(

AKG

Nov 11, 2013
tinacraigg said:
Im so worried right now. Everybody's getting their PPR and decision made, while im stuck waiting for my FBI Police clearance so i can complete the documents that they requested. My work permit will expire on May 30. Im not even sure if i needed to renew it just to be on the safe side or just keep hoping and wait that my turn will be coming soon :(
[ you can also request FBI finger prints via a chaneller, which is much faster than FBI may take at most a week even if you do it via mail, here is the link

http://www.accuratebiometrics.com/fingerprinting_FBI_Procedures_By_Mail.html ]

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
AKG said:
tinacraigg said:
[ you can also request FBI finger prints via a chaneller, which is much faster than FBI may take at most a week even if you do it via mail, here is the link

http://www.accuratebiometrics.com/fingerprinting_FBI_Procedures_By_Mail.html ]

Just for Tina's info, direct from the link: Channelers can only process Departmental Orders from US Citizens and Non-US Citizens who have Permanent Resident status; Non-US Citizens must make the Departmental Order request directly to the FBI.

Not sure which category she is in..

Sep 28, 2014
tinacraigg said:
Tinacraigg,

I got my FBI police report within a month and I am not a US citizen nor a US permanent resident. Also, regarding the extension of your work permit, I think it would be wise to not let it expire. Although my application status changed to Decision Made yesterday or so I will not rely on this since my work permit too expires at the end of next month (March). I am in the process of applying for a "bridge open work permit..." Just in case... I can't afford to take any chances since Ive seen here people get passport request within a couple of days after their decision was made... And for others.... They still waited a little while before getting theirs requested...

Goood luck!

militellovincenzo

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
Nomination.....
06-03-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2015
LANDED..........
30-01-2015
Panucci said:
Hello Militellovincenzo!! From what I see on your signature you got DM on Jan 26th and landed on the 30th... that means that you got the mail with the letter of acceptance in less than 4 days, is that correct?? If so... I should be getting it soon since I´m from a Visa exempt country!!! :D
Hi Panucci! Yes, it's right! I got my CPR by mail on January 28th and ECAS was reporting DM since Monday, January 26th.
BTW my CPR said that the VISA was issued January 20th. ;)

Ruby_Roller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
Nomination.....
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-03-2015
militellovincenzo said:
Hi Panucci! Yes, it's right! I got my CPR by mail on January 28th and ECAS was reporting DM since Monday, January 26th.
BTW my CPR said that the VISA was issued January 20th. ;)

Excellent!!!!! Gives me hope!! I need to get back to working!!!!!! Congrats!

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So happy to see that CIC is vomiting DM for March applicants.

Still curious to know when they will begin vomiting PPR for these people so later applicants would have a clue of when to expect.

Keep going, CIC! :p

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Just a question guys, any Manitoba inland applicant got DM or PPR from March April??

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
MBPNPAPPLICANT01 said:
Tinacraigg,

I got my FBI police report within a month and I am not a US citizen nor a US permanent resident. Also, regarding the extension of your work permit, I think it would be wise to not let it expire. Although my application status changed to Decision Made yesterday or so I will not rely on this since my work permit too expires at the end of next month (March). I am in the process of applying for a "bridge open work permit..." Just in case... I can't afford to take any chances since Ive seen here people get passport request within a couple of days after their decision was made... And for others.... They still waited a little while before getting theirs requested...

Goood luck!

Hi! thanks for the advice...well, my fbi is running to 8weeks already..i dont know what happened......So BRIDGE OPEN WORK PERMIT" is the same as extension of work permit? ( sorry, im confuse)

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
kelbc said:
Just for Tina's info, direct from the link: Channelers can only process Departmental Orders from US Citizens and Non-US Citizens who have Permanent Resident status; Non-US Citizens must make the Departmental Order request directly to the FBI.

Not sure which category she is in..

Thanks kelbc for the info