+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

parthkav

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inamulhaq said:
That's true RCMP clearance was not part of application checklist. I didn't send it with application but later on my friend who is PR already suggested me to send RCMP which I did. I saw few cases where RCMP fingerprints were requested again instead of sending it with application. Not everyone gets this request for RCMP.
Would please share did you request RPRF request from Ottawa or Sydney. I am April 23rd applicant but no RPRF request yet
Thanks
Okay, thanks for the info. I think I'll just wait for them to request RCMP clearance if at all required.

And I got the RPRF email from Ottawa. They mentioned that my file is transferred to Ottawa for processing.

Cheers!

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014
vicky86 said:
you did your part, informing them. I'd suggest order GCMS notes or contact MP. MP is fatser way to know the status of appln (just a day or 2).

whats your status in ECAS?

Good luck.
It keep saying application received :(

aman.1186

Jan 29, 2015
I also got a reply with a request for RCMP fingerprints.
AOR 22 April

Normally they ask for the fingerprints from the applicants who have missing surnames on their passports or if they are alerted by the system for suspicious names.
I got Fingerprints request just for myself not for my spouse coz I have surname missing on my passport.
For the applicants who have applied after July 01, 2014 they all will get a RCMP fingerprints request.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
aman.1186 said:
AOR 22 April

Normally they ask for the fingerprints from the applicants who have missing surnames on their passports or if they are alerted by the system for suspicious names.
I got Fingerprints request just for myself not for my spouse coz I have surname missing on my passport.
For the applicants who have applied after July 01, 2014 they all will get a RCMP fingerprints request.
Hi,
When was your application delivered to CIO Sydney? Thanks

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hi ,

This is true for my case as well, I also don't have surname on my passport and i have got RCMP Fingerprinting request.

PR Application checklist for provincial nominee says :

"You must get a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for 6 months or more in a row since the age of 18.You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO....."

I already provided it with the application and as far as i remember now, there were fingerprints taken.

Can someone please confirm if the request i have received now is different from what was requested as part of application?

Thanks

aman.1186 said:
AOR 22 April

aman.1186

Jan 29, 2015
My application is with CPC-Ottawa.

If your certificate has RCMP fingerprints included then you don't have to worry about it. You may send them an email reply stating it was already submitted. In my case they have clearly said that you don't have to submit again if it was already done.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
aman.1186 said:
My application is with CPC-Ottawa.

If your certificate has RCMP fingerprints included then you don't have to worry about it. You may send them an email reply stating it was already submitted. In my case they have clearly said that you don't have to submit again if it was already done.
Hey Aman,
My application was received by CIO on April 23rd. I wanted to ask you submitted application on April 22 or it is date for AOR? Pls share

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman_Khatra said:
Hey Friends, I got GCMS notes today:

Notes generated on Jan 5, 2015

Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality : In process
Medical : Pass

The notes also mention that file RPRF is outstanding, but I got RPRF email from Ottawa on JAn 23, 2015 and I paid RPRF immediately and sent the receipt via email to the email address provided.

Should I contact CIC about RPRF ?

Thanks
Notes generated Jan 5 and you paid Jan 23... notes say RPRF is outstanding... looks to me that everything is fine lol.

Laisa

Apr 27, 2012
Have any March applicants received their notes or had communication with CIC recently?

I'm wondering if our files are still stuck in Sydney or if we were finaly transfered to Ottawa. ???

nivola

Aug 22, 2014
I got my notes on Jan 5 (date generate Dec 16) and it shows that my file is on Ottawa Office since May 21.

PNP AOR: March 6, 2014
File No./Medical Request: April 10, 2014.
Medical Received : May 2, 2014
RPRF: May 7, 2014
PCC Document Required: May 7, 2014
PCC sent: June 4, 2014
IP: September 16, 2014

bcpnp89

Oct 15, 2014
parthkav said:
Okay, thanks for the info. I think I'll just wait for them to request RCMP clearance if at all required.

And I got the RPRF email from Ottawa. They mentioned that my file is transferred to Ottawa for processing.

Cheers!
superb congratess.. Npw a days ppl are getting medical and RRPF together.. does it mean it will fatsen up the process?

we should cont tpotal 12 monhs to get PR or more.. is it really going to be 17 months?

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
hi! everyone... Again, :) I am May 2014 applicant and awaiting for DM/PPR. My wife police clearance is to expire in April... Does she need to get a new one?

Thank you!

ATerra2

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
25-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
EvaCaryll said:
hi! everyone... Again, :) I am May 2014 applicant and awaiting for DM/PPR. My wife police clearance is to expire in April... Does she need to get a new one?

Thank you!
Hi Eva, I am early may too, are you in IP status ?