+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

SGC

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Ruby_Roller said:
I have a question for everyone still waiting here..

Did everyone here at some point receive any letters requesting more information about their application?

Speaking to someone who works for cic she said there's no way applications should be taking this long and wanted to know if I had been asked for more info? Which I had and responded right away. But I wonder if this is the reason we are all held up.
I had to sent a UK police check which was requested in June and I sent it July (as it took a while to get) and yet I have not heard anything further and no updates :(

SGC

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
parthkav said:
Hey everyone, I haven't received "IP" yet.

Alberta PNP applicant - post graduate SRS category
Applied April 7th 2014
Medical done May 2014
no updates after that.

is there anyone else without IP? around my timeline? I am worried now.
March 17th and no IP...... Don't stress yet

SGC

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
traxton said:
Seeing May-AOR-received applicants getting IP is frustrating when I'm an Apr-AOR-received applicant and still am stuck in "medicals received"...
HA! you're frustrated. I'm March applicant and still have not got IP yet...... :'(

parthkav

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfwpg said:
Well, I wouldn't if I were you. Chances of getting PR before that are high.

My WP expires in late March, I'll apply for the extension only one or two weeks before because you keep the 'implied status' of your expired work permit until they make a decision.

If they approve my PR before that then I'll be saving $155 :)
I also had the same questions. WP expiring in Early April 2015. No IP yet. If I apply for BOWP 1 or 2 weeks before expiry can I still work under the "implied status" ?
Thanks

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
SGC said:
March 17th and no IP...... Don't stress yet
March 13 no ip
Received gcmc notes today
Criminality in process
And medical passed nothing more started

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parthkav said:
I also had the same questions. WP expiring in Early April 2015. No IP yet. If I apply for BOWP 1 or 2 weeks before expiry can I still work under the "implied status" ?
Thanks
No, in order to attain the implied status your visa must not change (working conditions, employer, so and so).

If you have the closed WP and wants to apply for the BOPW I believe you won't qualify for the implied status.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parthkav said:
Thanks
Implied status is usually to stay in Canada so you don't have to leave when you're waiting for certain permit. If your work permit expires, your nomination will be canceled(AINP). Your SIN number will expire and you won't be able to get paid(although this depends on how the payroll in your company works. Mine pays me twice a month but does tax transfers every 2 months) or you'll get paid but your employer will tell you that your SIN is invalid.

You can apply for a BOWP right now and avoid many many possible issues.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
traxton said:
Seeing May-AOR-received applicants getting IP is frustrating when I'm an Apr-AOR-received applicant and still am stuck in "medicals received"...
All the best. I know how it feels. Your turn will come soon.

I saw, You filed application on 17 April and got AOR in end of May and later add your spouse who is overseas, so may be that's causing the delays.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
vinceyhb said:
Congrats! When did they start processing your application? (The time on your IP status).
Jan 13

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guy
PNP 2015 batch join here and discus.
I am Manitoba Nomination holder and I am preparing documents for PR. I am going to submit very soon but before submit them, I have question about supporting documents.
When I send my documents to CIC Sidney, Nova Scotia I need submit my passport copy and my spouse's and my daughter's passport copy too. My question is do I have to send certified true copies or can I send just passport copy?
Can you please guys help me out cuz I don't want my application to be returned.
Thank you very muc

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
anvar21 said:
Hello guy
PNP 2015 batch join here and discus.
I am Manitoba Nomination holder and I am preparing documents for PR. I am going to submit very soon but before submit them, I have question about supporting documents.
When I send my documents to CIC Sidney, Nova Scotia I need submit my passport copy and my spouse's and my daughter's passport copy too. My question is do I have to send certified true copies or can I send just passport copy?
Can you please guys help me out cuz I don't want my application to be returned.
Thank you very muc
Hi Anvar, you are in March-April 2014 batch. You already have a topic on this, not sure why you wrote here...

To answer your question, no, I just sent a normal photocopy. It was not a certified one(notarized).

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelbc said:
Hi Anvar, you are in March-April 2014 batch. You already have a topic on this, not sure why you wrote here...

To answer your question, no, I just sent a normal photocopy. It was not a certified one(notarized).
Thanks for reply. So I can send just copy of them am I right then.
Sorry that I posted in 2014 application batch I just needed information cuz you all guys have already passed through this procedure.
Sorry again.
Thanks for the clarification.

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
anvar21 said:
Thanks for reply. So I can send just copy of them am I right then.
Sorry that I posted in 2014 application batch I just needed information cuz you all guys have already passed through this procedure.
Sorry again.
Thanks for the clarification.
That's all good, yes, I just sent the copy without certification. Good luck!