mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surrey100 said:
Are you inland applicant ... Bcpnp or what?
Inland, Manitoba PNP. Medicals done in July and info sheet submitted with the application package...

Surrey100

Oct 8, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, CA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydeny
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28 September, 2016
AOR Received.
28 December, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront done on 3 October, 2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
mfwpg said:
Inland, Manitoba PNP. Medicals done in July and info sheet submitted with the application package...
[/quote
July??? 2013 ??

tabrisjayson

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
I filed my in April as well. Added in the spreadsheet.~ Good Luck Friends.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello all.

Wondering if FSW applications could be the cause of the delay in the PNP application processing, because the AOR is taking too long.

I pray for God's speed in our applications. Amen

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hi Friends,

Here's my timeline:

File received :25-Apr-14
Medical request and AOR - 03-Jun-14
Status is 'Medical results have been received'.

Need some advise for my concern.

I was in Canada but while waiting for Nomination, my WP expired because i could not get LMO and my Nomination was still in process.

I changed my status to Visitor and once i received the nomination, CIC advised to apply for WP from my home country. So, i flew back to India and applied for WP with nomination certificate but it got rejected.

So, here i am waiting for PR from India. ???
My employer is really looking forward for me to join them back.
Considering average processing time of 6-7 months, i still have to wait for quite long.

Can you please advise if i can do anything else?
Also, shall i go ahead and pay RPRF without them asking for it?

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all inland applicants:

Did you submit RCMP Fingerprint record check with the application?

Do you think they would require? ?

sumitsra

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
Doc's Request.
28-05-14
Nomination.....
05-02-14
AOR Received.
16-04-14
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
16-04-14
Med's Done....
24-04-14
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
already inside Canada
mfwpg said:

Hey
They did not request to me. As they already requested new pcc and rprf.
I think its according to some countries, they request for rcmp.
Or randomly they ask to some applicants? Any idea others???

Surrey100

Oct 8, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, CA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydeny
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28 September, 2016
AOR Received.
28 December, 2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
mfwpg said:

Yes i did submit with the application for safer and faster process

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hey all !!

I am also new in this post , I got my PR application received by cic on April 14, AOR May ,12 , 2014 . I am an inland applicant through BC pnp , semi-skilled worker , individual applicant !! AND I STILL WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL REQUEST !!

So are they sending the holy request by email ?? anyone has an idea why I am getting my request so late ???

I am already in Canada and working with a work permit (post graduation work permit), but in my AOR , there is a paragraph saying learning how to live in canada. as the statement is this

""It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website and the Department’s website for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at (not allowed to post links here) Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.""

is this normal ?? or is there a mistake that they misunderstand that i am applying from other country and lead to my medical request coming so late??

thanks for all the heros who respond to my question !!

marioepsilon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
London, ON, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
20-09-2013
Nomination.....
21-02-2014
AOR Received.
26-05-2014
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
29-05-2014
quinton0121 said:
Hey all !!

I am also new in this post , I got my PR application received by cic on April 14, AOR May ,12 , 2014 . I am an inland applicant through BC pnp , semi-skilled worker , individual applicant !! AND I STILL WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL REQUEST !!

So are they sending the holy request by email ?? anyone has an idea why I am getting my request so late ???

I am already in Canada and working with a work permit (post graduation work permit), but in my AOR , there is a paragraph saying learning how to live in canada. as the statement is this

""It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website and the Department's website for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at (not allowed to post links here) Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.""

is this normal ?? or is there a mistake that they misunderstand that i am applying from other country and lead to my medical request coming so late??

thanks for all the heros who respond to my question !!
How odd! I am inland applicant too; I received both AOR and Medical request via email. They sent me two separate emails both on May 26th. Did you check your junk mail?

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Yes , i did check the junk mail , but nothing there !i sent a email to cic yesterday hopefully will get a reply soon !WHERE IS MY MEDICAL REQUEST :mad: