Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Mar,2017
AOR Received.
07 Apr,2017
File Transfer...
In Progress: 11 Apr, 2017
congrats all for oath and test invites!
Can someone please tell me do we get our test results while we are answering the test as we see in practice tests online or later by the officer.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
congrats all for oath and test invites!
Can someone please tell me do we get our test results while we are answering the test as we see in practice tests online or later by the officer.
You get the result at the beginning of your interview. They do not tell you which question you got wrong.

Reactions: nuz

nadandfad1

Mar 10, 2017
Congrats to all who received their oath letter and good luck to the rest.
Please correct my info on the spreadsheet, I am in Vancouver, not in Calgary.
Thank you and have a fantastic weekend! :)

ace_420

Mar 22, 2017
Today I had the test and it was smooth. Passed and officer advised me wait for the oath now. Short interview was 3/4 minutes after the test and was asked some simple questions and documents verification. They advised right away before the interview that I passed. Now keeping my finger crossed when will be oath date.

Pinocchio

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
My friend (nick name PapaBear in the file) received his ATIP today. Not much movement but his file was transferred from Missisauga to Scarborough due to "workload redistribution". Not sure if his file is sent to the end of the line in Scarborough or not. We ordered ATIPs together but mine has not arrived yet.

Can anyone please update his office?

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
it says in the letter to allow for 2 hours for the ceremony but does not say to arrive early or anything. any advice?

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
hi,

please update the excel spreadsheet with my info. oath letter: sept 29. oath date: oct 12. also my city is montreal. not sure why it changed to vancouver on the file.

Thanks!

silentcoco

May 24, 2017
Finished the test 20/20 at the Scarborough town centre. Whole process took less than 15 min (incl. test and interview). Looks like gotta wait for a long time for the oath ceremony...

Reactions: nuz

Dad111

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, is there anyone who past citizenship test in April 2017 and still waits an oath letter. Mississauga office. Thanks