CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Today marked 6 months and no test yet
I think Toronto office is a bit slow as compared to rest, however once they send you test invite, they don't delay unnecessarily unlike the others who sit long even after tests.

Reactions: silentcoco

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I think Toronto office is a bit slow as compared to rest, however once they send you test invite, they don't delay unnecessarily unlike the others who sit long even after tests.
I am a May 2017 applicant, I live in Toronto and my office is Missisauga. I haven't got test invitation. I ordered my GCMS notes and what I saw they are doing security check. May be we are late in getting test invites but after that I think it will be over soon. Unlike other applicants who got their test invites soon but still stuck after that on decision made or oaths..

Two main check you need to pass are security and prohibitions. Rest of the checks like knowledge, residence, intent to stay, etc are easy to pass. I saw some applicants on this forum who are stuck at decision made due to prohibitions not passed and even after 5 months no OAth. Prohibitions is the strickest check to pass

Reactions: silentcoco

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a May 2017 applicant, I live in Toronto and my office is Missisauga. I haven't got test invitation. I ordered my GCMS notes and what I saw they are doing security check. May be we are late in getting test invites but after that I think it will be over soon. Unlike other applicants who got their test invites soon but still stuck after that on decision made or oaths..

Two main check you need to pass are security and prohibitions. Rest of the checks like knowledge, residence, intent to stay, etc are easy to pass. I saw some applicants on this forum who are stuck at decision made due to prohibitions not passed and even after 5 months no OAth. Prohibitions is the strickest check to pass
I'd personally rather do the test early and wait longer for the oath than the other way around.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today marked 6 months and no test yet.

Finally!!! my test is on Oct 30th....
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 6, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 30, 2017 at 9:00 AM.

Reactions: Pinocchio

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 6, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 30, 2017 at 9:00 AM.
congrats man !!! I am also waiting for my test invite in this month :) it's been 6 months already :(

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Will take my oath on the 10th of October.
Office Vancouver.
Went rather quickly now. Test was on the 27th of July so just about 6 weeks later oath. In total under 7 months.
Please be so kind and update the spreadsheet.
Thanks
Stef.

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
Will take my oath on the 10th of October.
Office Vancouver.
Went rather quickly now. Test was on the 27th of July so just about 6 weeks later oath. In total under 7 months.
Please be so kind and update the spreadsheet.
Thanks
Stef.
Congrats! Updated.

professor

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Stef,

Congrats!

When did you got a DM and oath taking notice?