+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal 2017 you have the same date as me 11 July 200 complex guy adress ? Me only one day for both text and interviews

Montreal2017

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Montreal 2017 you have the same date as me 11 July 200 complex guy adress ? Me only one day for both text and interviews
In the letter it states that" you will also be interviewed by a citizenship officer", I guess that answers my own question!

So, i guess we only get one invite for both.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
I received the same thing via email as well; I am waiting for the papers through the mail.

I was asking since I saw that ghost23 asked faisal123 about his interview date and sure enough he has separate dates for both events.
I think its the same date as the test date. I haven't received the regular mail though, waiting for it, but I think its just after the written test they conduct interviews.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
I received the same thing via email as well; I am waiting for the papers through the mail.

I was asking since I saw that ghost23 asked faisal123 about his interview date and sure enough he has separate dates for both events.
what I know is , the test and the interview occurred on the same date of the test ,,,
but here is my question did you receive the notification vie "email" ??? or u meant ur eCAS is changed ???

Montreal2017

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
what I know is , the test and the interview occurred on the same date of the test ,,,
but here is my question did you receive the notification vie "email" ??? or u meant ur eCAS is changed ???

Yes to both.

I received the notification via email; I then went online and checked the ecas status had changed as well.

Last edited:

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notifications via email online not yet updated ,

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry for repeating the question ,, so your eCAS still not updated ,, anyways best of luck guys ,, and congratulations
Yes I got an email but ecas online not yet update , maybe next coming days I will wait for the regular mail document .

Reactions: paulvoyer

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Guys!
Good News finally from Calgary office!
I applied as a family of 4. wife, me and kids
I got the updates as of today below:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 1, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on June 8, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 25, 2017 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

ace_420

Mar 22, 2017
Yes I would translate stamps even if they don't fall in the application period. if stamp is written in different language then the numbers might be different, the officer might be confused to know month/year/country of which the stamp belongs to. Be SAFE and translate all non english stamps. a persian friend of mine had the same issue and the officer asked him to translate all non english (Farsi) stamps including the ones that don't fall in the application period because they are not in english and the officer needs to know everything inorder to make a decision.
I never heard from anyone from friends/families who were already Canadian citizen and had test/interview and all of them had non English stamps in their passport faced any issues regarding this. I think lets keep it simple and overdoing about any topic is not in my cup of tea. Personal 2 cents.

Montreal2017

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi zineb83,

I just wanted to let you know that the document you received via email is your official document.

I just called the call centre to make sure since I never received anything via mail and Tuesday is few days away, and she confirmed with me that I will just have to print the documents I received via email and that is it.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info , I will print the email , plus my online had change as well today .