Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Gosh that's going back 3 months in memory.
As a standard, Most of the Yes No types would be selectable options, so I would select No, where applicable. If the form demands textual value in a text box, then I would enter Not Applicable. (In full , no abreviations)

Hope that helps
Thanks niting80, actually one of the May applicant reported that his application got returned because of not mentioning NA in question 6F. But just now I learned that another May applicant received his AOR and he also has not written NA for question 6F. Thanks :)

ace_420

Mar 22, 2017
Nothing has moved in Mississauga since the beginning of February. That's 4 months of zero movement. Either no one works at any of these offices or we are an incredibly small sample size of the number of applications they deal with. It's frustrating to say the least.
Agreed on that. No movement in Mississauga Office.

Citizenship Office - Mississauga
App Sent - Mar 09, 2017
Delivered - Mar 13, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Mar 23, 2017
In Process - Apr 04, 2017
Test Invite -
Test Date -
Decision Made -
Oath Invite -
Oath -

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Quick question...

I am currently studying here in Canada for my second degree. If I am able to obtain a copy of my home country university transcript, used during my admission into my school here in Canada, would that be sufficient as proof of language? Or do I need to obtained an official one from my home country university all over again for this purpose?

thanks
Joe

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

App Sent - Mar 09, 2017
Delivered - Mar 13, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Mar 23, 2017
Test Invite -
Test Date -
Decision Made -
Oath Invite -
Oath -
Ya, I think we all need to settle in for a long ride.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same for me ;-(
Citizenship Office - Calgary
App Sent - Feb 28, 2017
Delivered - Mar 6, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Mar 17, 2017
In Process - Mar 31 2017
Test Invite -
Test Date -
Decision Made -
Oath Invite -
Oath -
Hope we hear good news this week!!!

Jennifer0819

Jun 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I received many good advice for my citizenship application from all the posts in this forum, I just had my oath taken today, and I would like to share my timeline and some experiences. If anyone have questions, I am willing to help!!

The test was not hard, it took me about five minutes to finish it, only one of the question that I was not sure, and I randomly chose an answer which turn out to be correct. All of the answers are in the Discover Canada book, read through the book for a few times. In my test, there is no date and year involve, but i still suggest to memorize some important events and dates. The ceremony was two hours, and there were 70ish new citizens received the certificate with me.

Citizenship Office - Edmonton
App Sent - Mar 05, 2017
Delivered - Mar 13, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Apr 04, 2017
In Process - Apr 10, 2017
Test Invite - May 02, 2017
Test Date - Jun 05, 2017
Decision Made -
Oath - Jun 05, 2017

Good luck on everyone's application, and hope everyone will get the certificate soon!!! :)

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I received many good advice for my citizenship application from all the posts in this forum, I just had my oath taken today, and I would like to share my timeline and some experiences. If anyone have questions, I am willing to help!!

The test was not hard, it took me about five minutes to finish it, only one of the question that I was not sure, and I randomly chose an answer which turn out to be correct. All of the answers are in the Discover Canada book, read through the book for a few times. In my test, there is no date and year involve, but i still suggest to memorize some important events and dates. The ceremony was two hours, and there were 70ish new citizens received the certificate with me.

App Sent - Mar 05, 2017
Delivered - Mar 13, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Apr 04, 2017
Test Date - Jun 05, 2017
Decision Made -
Oath - Jun 05, 2017

Good luck on everyone's application, and hope everyone will get the certificate soon!!! :)

Congrats !!

Reactions: Jennifer0819

atand

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28 April 2011
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2011
Med's Request
13 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
21 Jan 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2013
Just finished the exam (winnipeg office) . Got 20/20 and the interview was simple. She asked about my job, travels, how do I find this province as compared to where I grew up. She told me to wait for the Oathtaking from 1-2months from today .

silentcoco

May 24, 2017
Hello Everyone,

App Sent - Mar 05, 2017
Delivered - Mar 13, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Apr 04, 2017
Test Date - Jun 05, 2017
Decision Made -
Oath - Jun 05, 2017

Thanks for sharing the good news. Congrats! Hope we can have some movement soon in Toronto :)

Reactions: Jennifer0819

RH_Canada

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just finished the exam (winnipeg office) . Got 20/20 and the interview was simple. She asked about my job, travels, how do I find this province as compared to where I grew up. She told me to wait for the Oathtaking from 1-2months from today .
congratulations.

can i ask if at the interview they check only the Entry stamps to Canada or they check Entry and Exit stamps to other countries as well.?

EddyIT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations.

can i ask if at the interview they check only the Entry stamps to Canada or they check Entry and Exit stamps to other countries as well.?
All stamps are checked (for every country visited) and match it to what you wrote on the Citizenship application. Stamps not in English need to be translated by a Certified translator.

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All stamps are checked (for every country visited) and match it to what you wrote on the Citizenship application. Stamps not in English need to be translated by a Certified translator.
Can you explain this a little bit further? So, if you go to a country where the stamp isn't written in at least the roman alphabet, you have to bring a document with you from a certified translator?

Are there specific instructions in the test invite letter?

imranrf

Apr 14, 2017

App Sent - Mar 09, 2017
Delivered - Mar 13, 2017
AOR Rec'd - Mar 23, 2017
Test Invite -
Test Date -
Decision Made -
Oath Invite -
Oath -
How would one know which citizenship office is dealing with his application. I live in Caledon. My application was recd on the 4th of Apr and has been in process since the 25th of April, no reply since. Anyone else in a similar situation.