+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

Catife

May 9, 2017
  1. We sent you a notice on May 12, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 8, 2017 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Get Test invite today. Question: I am living in Calgary but my case is sent to Vancouver office ( finger print). Is that means I am going to write my test in Vancouver? Thanks

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
  1. We sent you a notice on May 12, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 8, 2017 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Get Test invite today. Question: I am living in Calgary but my case is sent to Vancouver office ( finger print). Is that means I am going to write my test in Vancouver? Thanks
Your test invite contains info on test location.

EddyIT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm noticing March Toronto (individual/single) applications haven't moved forwards for 2 months now - everything is still "In-Process"...Anybody got updates? Looks like they are mainly processing Family applications

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
I'm noticing March Toronto (individual/single) applications haven't moved forwards for 2 months now - everything is still "In-Process"...Anybody got updates? Looks like they are mainly processing Family applications
There were more singles in test/interview compared to families. So, no need to be worry.

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems pretty random. We have a handful of GTA people that have been invited to the test so far, while others are IP for months (beyond just March too). I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to the process at this point to be honest. Just have to wait your turn whenever that does eventually come.

mskade

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
02-03-2013
I finished my test last week, May 9, got 19/20, did not really read everything on the study guide but I downloaded a couple of Apps for the mock test on my phone and I'd say they were really helpful.
The interview was quite fast for me, I think it's not even 10 minutes. They just ask for the Original documents like my passport and landing paper to verify the information I gave when I submitted the application, and then they told us before the test began that after we pass the test the oath taking invite will take around 2-4 months.

Good luck to us all!

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Someone messed up with our March spreadsheet, they IP dates seem to be mixed and do not correctly reflect their actual dates.

EddyIT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone messed up with our March spreadsheet, they IP dates seem to be mixed and do not correctly reflect their actual dates.
Looks like it got fixed now @Godzilla9.

Good luck tomorrow on your interview!

Please share with us the interview questions they ask you and your experience.

Last edited:

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like it got fixed now @Godzilla9.
Please share with us the questions they ask you and your experience.
It is not allowed to share questions from the actual test....they will make this very clear before you take the test. And there is really no need to jeopardize anyone as the online practise tests available are excellent to prepare for the exam ;)

Reactions: Godzilla9

EddyIT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not allowed to share questions from the actual test....they will make this very clear before you take the test. And there is really no need to jeopardize anyone as the online practise tests available are excellent to prepare for the exam ;)
I was referring to the interview questions actually....but thanks for the notice!

I modified my previous comment to make it clearer...

RH_Canada

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations to all of those who had their test dates appointed.

it's very depressing that no one from Montreal office has received any thing. :(

Reactions: paulvoyer

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
congratulations to all of those who had their test dates appointed.

it's very depressing that no one from Montreal office has received any thing. :(
welcome to Montreal Office ,,, it is a world of adventure ,,, you just need to cool ,,, and laugh at them ,,, by the way I am from Montreal ,, and I know how you feel ,, best of luck

RH_Canada

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome to Montreal Office ,,, it is a world of adventure ,,, you just need to cool ,,, and laugh at them ,,, by the way I am from Montreal ,, and I know how you feel ,, best of luck
yes i can see your point.. i am in process since 13-April. I don't consider this allot of time when i read other people's time lines, but generally speaking it seems that nothing is moving in this office.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
yes i can see your point.. i am in process since 13-April. I don't consider this allot of time when i read other people's time lines, but generally speaking it seems that nothing is moving in this office.
I am in process since the 4th of April in Vancouver and nothing is moving.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Just came back from the test/interview. Test was a little harder than I expected. Same questions you can find on Citizenshipcounts and Yourlibrary but asked in a bit different way. If you can do those tests, means you will be good with the real test too. Took couple minutes to respond to questions. Got 19/20, not sure where I made a mistake as I was sure I was right on all of them. This does not really matter as long as I passed 15. I first responded to all those I know, marked those I had a little doubt with. Was planning to go back to them when done. When done, did not go back to those I had doubt with because even if they were wrong, I would still pass. I wanted out asap.

Interview was not an interview, she quickly checked my docs in less than a minute, asked to sign a document that says that all info provided until today is correct. She asked whether I intend to live in Canada if granted citizenship, I said yes, they marked something. She spent 3-4 minutes checking my 20-25 stamps. 3-4 were missing, she did not care. I did not translate non-English stamps even though it was requested on the invitation, she did not seem to care either. And then, standard "you will receive invitation to oath in 1-3 months."

Total time spent was 50 minutes. Hope this helps. As you understand, I cannot share the questions I had at the exam.

Last edited: