+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe it is lottery tickets lol hasard maybe no one can tell you if they asked you FP you have to do it that all at least it is good news someone is treating your file :) FP doesn't delay the process 2 weeks that all max 1 month , good luck

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
Maybe it is lottery tickets lol hasard maybe no one can tell you if they asked you FP you have to do it that all at least it is good news someone is treating your file :) FP doesn't delay the process 2 weeks that all max 1 month , good luck
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 20, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 22, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on May 8, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
my fingerprints were done on april 18 and sent on april 19 from rcmp to cic as I called rcmp
fingerprints were received on april26 by cic as I called cic
hopefully this timeline will help

Reactions: Catife

Catife

May 9, 2017
Here is my timeline
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 6, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I ddi my FP on May 2nd hopefully hear something back soon

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
here's mine
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 2, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on March 24, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 10, 2017 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 20, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on May 8, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
my fingerprints were done on april 18 and sent on april 19 from rcmp to cic as I called rcmp
i almost share exact timeline but no word on my test?
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
my fingerprints were done on april 22 and sent on april 24 from rcmp to cic as I called rcmp. cic has not received it yet.

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
i almost share exact timeline but no word on my test?
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
my fingerprints were done on april 22 and sent on april 24 from rcmp to cic as I called rcmp. cic has not received it yet.
You will receive update by Friday I guess.Because it takes usually 2 weeks after rcmp sends results.

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
But the letter I received says test date June 1st but ecas says may 25.
Anybody help.

Pinocchio

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I would rely on official letter rather than ecas. But if in doubt you can send them case-specific enquiry or call.
I would recommend calling. Sent them case-specific inquiry several months ago (on a different topic), took 7 weeks to respond.

scanon

May 11, 2017
Hi All,
Newbie here. Just sharing my details

Applicant from Toronto
App received: March 22, 2017.
Ack: April 4, 2017.
In Process: April 5, 2017.
Test Date: Waiting
Oath: -

I know it depends on lot of factors and varies by application but out of curiosity what is the average time line I should be looking to receive a test date?

Thanks in advance.