+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, is it required to send 4 years tax papers with the application?

t

Pinocchio

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Teaspoon said:
Hi, is it required to send 4 years tax papers with the application?
No, you just need to authorize CIC to get your returns from CRA by ticking a box in the application form. No need to send actual returns.

Flyingpig

Mar 17, 2017
Hello everyone, have my application sent on March 9, received on The 13th, haven't got anything from CIC yet! Mark!! Good luck everyone!! ;D

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Can somebody add me to the spreadsheet please!. Thanks!!!

2167days
Application sent: March 7,2017
Application Received: March 13,2017
Applied:Single

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Audrey2013 said:
Can somebody add me to the spreadsheet please!. Thanks!!!

2167days
Application sent: March 7,2017
Application Received: March 13,2017
Applied:Single
I added you, please keep your profile update on the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=538581391
Good luck!

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flyingpig said:
Hello everyone, have my application sent on March 9, received on The 13th, haven't got anything from CIC yet! Mark!! Good luck everyone!! ;D
@PEOPLE please be noticed, I did not received my AOR by email, but when I used my PR card to check the status, my Application in progress right now.

Try to use you PR card to check the application.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I want to ask a question, when I check my application that shows my current address and mailing address ( which I used to live there, when I first came to Canada). So, they will send letters to my current address or mailing address?

Should I change the mailing address that used to live?

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hungvangg said:
@PEOPLE please be noticed, I did not received my AOR by email, but when I used my PR card to check the status, my Application in progress right now.

Try to use you PR card to check the application.
I did it but yes luck, could not get anything. No AOR yet, application received Mar 6

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
Flyingpig said:
Hi, mine was also received by Mark one day after yours. Today I got the AOR. It will normally take about a week if you look at previous month file (Feb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=292849639), so don't worry at all.

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
Hello

I have a question with regards to the location for the citizenship test. I can see that they give around a delay of 20 days between notification and test date. How do they decide where it will be - the address you are living at or your mailing address? My husband is working in the north of quebec (5 hours from Montreal) and comes to Montreal only on weekends. He has put his address as where he is living in north quebec and his mailing address montreal in the application form.

I am now worried that they will give him a test date in Montreal in the middle of the week and he will not be able to get 2 days off work to make it for the test. He will have to reschedule and wait a lot for next test.

Any ideas?