Aug 4, 2022
Application type: parents visitor visa via new IRCC portal
Application submitted: 28th March 2024
Application Received: 28th March 2024
Biometrics request: 29th March 2024
Biometrics completed: 3rd April, updated on tracker and portal on 4th April
Background verification: In progress in both Tracker and Portal
Eligibility: In progress on Portal and Not started on Tracker

Received BVL and Original passport submission request on 14th April 2024. Can I assume my Visa is approved? Status is not showing as Approved in portal yet.
Congratulations
Visa Approved
In tracker it takes upto 48 hours to show

orionD

Oct 4, 2022
I received refusal for my parent's visitor visa application today. The reason mentioned was as follows:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

I'm not sure, what all can I provide to prove the officers that they will not stay back.
I showed their property evaluation, pension documents, and bank balance. I also mentioned about my siblings and his family and how my parents can not stay away from India for long. I wonder what else could have I shown :(

I'm a PR in Canada. And this was the second time my parent's application was refused. Would really appreciate if anybody has some suggestions.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did you applied through New portal or OLD ?
Also what was the reason for visit?

I received refusal for my parent's visitor visa application today. The reason mentioned was as follows:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

I'm not sure, what all can I provide to prove the officers that they will not stay back.
I showed their property evaluation, pension documents, and bank balance. I also mentioned about my siblings and his family and how my parents can not stay away from India for long. I wonder what else could have I shown :(

I'm a PR in Canada. And this was the second time my parent's application was refused. Would really appreciate if anybody has some suggestions.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I was guessing right..This New portal works on parameter based result. I am 110% officer refused basec on Chinook suggestion and didn't go into the details of your file.

Please go ahead and raise GCMS notes then see what are the officer notes if you feel like lack of details in that notes , It might be the Chinook.

one thing you may do, without waiting raise the reconsideration through the Webform.

New portal.
Family vacation for 4 weeks. I attached a proper travel itinerary as well.

orionD

Oct 4, 2022
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll go ahead and do it now.

Is it this page: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ?
Also, should I just request them to reconsider in the enquiry section?

I was guessing right..This New portal works on parameter based result. I am 110% officer refused basec on Chinook suggestion and didn't go into the details of your file.

Please go ahead and raise GCMS notes then see what are the officer notes if you feel like lack of details in that notes , It might be the Chinook.

one thing you may do, without waiting raise the reconsideration through the Webform.

Lakshmi Katta

Jan 31, 2024
Hello guys, has anyone received passport from the date April submission of passport?

TRV - March 21 (Dual intent)
BIL request for TRV - March 21
BIL submitted - March 26
Eligibility updated - March 29
TRV approval - April 4
Passport collected - April 6

Lakshmi Katta

Jan 31, 2024
Not yet. Below are the timeline:
PPR: April 5th
Passport Collected: April 8th
Passport received at VFS Delhi: April 11th