Fez15

Mar 8, 2024
Visitors Visa from India for parents:
Submitted 1st March
Biometrics done at 3rd March
Biometrics updated in the system on 5th March

YYChelp

Mar 8, 2024
I am planning to apply in a day or two. Application form is ready.. but I have a doubt:

I am a Canadian national and I am applying for a visitor visa for my mother. I am hoping if someone can help me with this question:

Why do you need a visa?
  1. To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling, or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada
  2. To visit other family who are not listed above or friends or less than 6 months

I have filled the form online:
If I select option 1. and proceed - It does not give me the option to upload an Invitation Letter.
If I select option 2. and proceed - I get the option to provide an Invitation Letter.

If I dont get an option to upload an invitation letter, then I only have 2 mb to upload additional documents.

Garryg28

Jan 6, 2024
I am planning to apply in a day or two. Application form is ready.. but I have a doubt:

I am a Canadian national and I am applying for a visitor visa for my mother. I am hoping if someone can help me with this question:

Why do you need a visa?
  1. To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling, or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada
  2. To visit other family who are not listed above or friends or less than 6 months

I have filled the form online:
If I select option 1. and proceed - It does not give me the option to upload an Invitation Letter.
If I select option 2. and proceed - I get the option to provide an Invitation Letter.

If I dont get an option to upload an invitation letter, then I only have 2 mb to upload additional documents.
Hey apply supervisa for your parent and I applied by following this youtube link and got approval in month but everything is dependent on docs.

marieb0315

Mar 14, 2024
Visit Visa for Siblings-Manila
App Lodge: March 8 , 2024
Biometrics Request: March 9, 2024
Biometrics Completed: March 11, 2024

marieb0315

Mar 14, 2024
Visit Visa for Siblings-Manila
App Lodge: March 9, 2024
Biometrics Request: March 9, 2024
Biometrics Completed: March 11, 2024