Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: 31st March 2024
Delivered: 31st March 2024
AOR: 10th April 2024

Reactions: Safeperson

kri100f

Apr 10, 2024
this is crazy! I submitted my application on March 11 and still waiting for AOR. And some of you guys get the AOR like in couple of days. in my case is a month right now :confused:

K0nsumHure

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is crazy! I submitted my application on March 11 and still waiting for AOR. And some of you guys get the AOR like in couple of days. in my case is a month right now :confused:
I know it is soooo frustrating when everyone else moves along and you're stuck for some reason.
Hang in there :) try and enjoy the spring and distracts yourself (I know, easy to say, I check the progress wayyy to often myself)

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Unfortunately without aor there's nothing you can do but wait.. I catch myself checink portal everyday like 5+ times because I am waiting for test.. that's really frustrating and energy draining this waiting.. after having a worst customer service with PR application it is hard to see that happening again with citizenship application that should be smoother process...

Reactions: Safeperson

Safeperson

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
*Spreadsheet Format-*

ID:
App Type: Single/Family (How many if family)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

kri100f

Apr 10, 2024
I will fill it in proper format ;)

ID: kri100f
App Type: Single/Family (How many if family): Family (2)
Physical Presence Days: 1741
App Sent: March 3rd
App Delivered: March 3rd
AOR Date: March 11th
Tracking Link Date: March 21st
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

inferi9

Jan 20, 2024
Is it worth to send a web form and ask about when the exam is going to be scheduled? it’s been almost a month since AOR, and the website says that the test invites come a week after AOR!

Last edited:

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Is it worth to send a web form and ask about when the exam is going to be scheduled? it’s been almost a month since AOR, and the website says that the test invites come a week after AOR!
I not only did send a webform and put in atip notes.. unfortunately i don't have time available to call them in the morning, but if needed I will manage to do that next week.. this is really annoying and energy drainer... are they kidding us?? Lol i think my officer passed away and forgot to inform their office.. lol.. the irony is that I work close to IRCC office in my city and just cannot go there to inquiry about my case.. lol :( my AOR date is almost completing 2 months anniversary

Last edited: