+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2024- Citizenship Application

kri100f

Apr 10, 2024
Hi,

I need advice, I can not find this info anywhere. How the citizenship test looks like? I know I need to have a device with webcam, so it means that I will book an appointment with someone or the test will be recorded and later some will check if I didn't cheat? Is there a time limit? For example: I have 20 minutes to complete the test? Can somebody write how this step looks. Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

I need advice, I can not find this info anywhere. How the citizenship test looks like? I know I need to have a device with webcam, so it means that I will book an appointment with someone or the test will be recorded and later some will check if I didn't cheat? Is there a time limit? For example: I have 20 minutes to complete the test? Can somebody write how this step looks. Thanks
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html

Check the link, it has answers to all your queries.

Reactions: kri100f

Wellaz

Apr 13, 2024
Hi,

Wellaz

Apr 13, 2024
Hi,

The test is 45 minutes with 20 questions. You have to get 15+ correct. When they invite you to write the test, they will send you a link you can use to study. You can also google for Canadian citizenship practice tests. Make sure you study very well. You can only use one of these 3 devices to take the test, Tablet, Laptop or a Computer. Make sure your webcam is clear and your wifi has strong connection on the day of the exam. I suggest you buy a tablet. Their webcams are far much better than laptops. As for me I bought a tablet to use for the test and the webcam was clear. Their system will monitor you on the day of the exam. You just have to follow the instructions when you are taking the test.

CanXda

Apr 11, 2024
Hello all,

Quick question: Someone made a mistake on the "Date you left Canada." Is it best to inform IRCC via webform and mention the correct details? Any help/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello all,

Quick question: Someone made a mistake on the "Date you left Canada." Is it best to inform IRCC via webform and mention the correct details? Any help/suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Yes via webform. If your Physical presence days changed, attach the new calculation.

Reactions: CanXda

CanXda

Apr 11, 2024
Also, if you are submitting the new Physical presence calculation, do we use the current day, i.e. today or the day we submitted the online form?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Also, if you are submitting the new Physical presence calculation, do we use the current day, i.e. today or the day we submitted the online form?
The original date. If you want to use current date, withdraw the application and apply again.