+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2024- Citizenship Application

ferret2019

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
How to check the ECAS status?
Is it through Client Application Status (cic.gc.ca) using either UCI or application number? I tried both, couldn't find anything.

Hello, small update:

ID: EU_2010
Type: Online
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1600
App Sent: 28032024
App Delivered: 28032024
AOR Date: 03042024
In process ECAS 05042014

Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:

Reactions: Safeperson

Safeperson

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
How to check the ECAS status?
Is it through Client Application Status (cic.gc.ca) using either UCI or application number? I tried both, couldn't find anything.
Follow the step:
Follow this step.
*Step on how to create a tracker account.*

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

*1st Step* - You need a Chrome(opens in a new tab), Safari(opens in a new tab) or Firefox(opens in a new tab) web browser to access your account.

*2nd Step*: Open the link, answer the five questions and then click *continue*.

*3rd Step*: Go down to “*Create my Account*” and then click *Register*.

*4th Step*:Scroll down, and put in your UCI and Application Number, click acknowledgment then click *Next step.*

*5th Step*: When asked to put in your email and password. Preferably, put the one you used on your application. Then when you are in, follow the instructions and answer everything that is asked

*Make sure you type your UCI and Application number with no space and do not copy & paste.*

Reactions: EU_2010

ferret2019

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Thanks! It is for the tracker. not the ecas.
Follow the step:
Follow this step.
*Step on how to create a tracker account.*

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

*1st Step* - You need a Chrome(opens in a new tab), Safari(opens in a new tab) or Firefox(opens in a new tab) web browser to access your account.

*2nd Step*: Open the link, answer the five questions and then click *continue*.

*3rd Step*: Go down to “*Create my Account*” and then click *Register*.

*4th Step*:Scroll down, and put in your UCI and Application Number, click acknowledgment then click *Next step.*

*5th Step*: When asked to put in your email and password. Preferably, put the one you used on your application. Then when you are in, follow the instructions and answer everything that is asked

*Make sure you type your UCI and Application number with no space and do not copy & paste.*

CanXda

Apr 11, 2024
It takes time for some folks, but more than a month is not typical. I posted this in the forum but have not received a favourable response.

CanXda

Apr 11, 2024
Did you apply online or on paper
Online, I got my AOR number. There were two ghost updates, but nothing changed in the tracker. After that, I searched ECAS daily but had no luck. It says application not found. Is it the case that it only appears in ECAS once the case officer starts working on it? Then the AOR should not be sent out in that case, or is it the case that it has gone into a non-routine track?

Safeperson

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Online, I got my AOR number. There were two ghost updates, but nothing changed in the tracker. After that, I searched ECAS daily but had no luck. It says application not found. Is it the case that it only appears in ECAS once the case officer starts working on it? Then the AOR should not be sent out in that case, or is it the case that it has gone into a non-routine track?
Do you want to join the WhatsApp group to ask the question because I believe you will get more answers there than here?

Safeperson

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I think you were not able to log into that ECAS link because it is for the paper application. The one for online applications is a different link which is the one you use to see your ghost update and check your status.

Reactions: CanXda

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: CanXda

CanXda

Apr 11, 2024
I think you were not able to log into that ECAS link because it is for the paper application. The one for online applications is a different link which is the one you use to see your ghost update and check your status.
I'm sorry. I was away for some time. Does this mean online citizenship applications are not visible in eCAS at all?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Thank you. I have already linked my application here. I may be wrong, but I thought these applications were also available in eCAS.
Paper applications only.