+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hello Guys, Sorry my question is not regarding March but many of you might help me as you have already lodged your application. I tried starting new thread but didn't get much traction there. This thread is pretty active hence trying my luck here. Please help.

We are lodging a spousal PR using IRCC portal. There is no place marked for uploading Sponsor's documents. I can only see the section where applicant's documents are to be uploaded. Can anyone who have lodged application online using IRCC portal please let me know how did you upload the sponsor documents like all their travel proof, financials, job, residence proof, etc?

Thank you in advance.
You can use the "Additional Supporting Documents" section. There's a dropdown menu that you can choose from

FatCat111111

Apr 27, 2023
Hello Guys, Sorry my question is not regarding March but many of you might help me as you have already lodged your application. I tried starting new thread but didn't get much traction there. This thread is pretty active hence trying my luck here. Please help.

We are lodging a spousal PR using IRCC portal. There is no place marked for uploading Sponsor's documents. I can only see the section where applicant's documents are to be uploaded. Can anyone who have lodged application online using IRCC portal please let me know how did you upload the sponsor documents like all their travel proof, financials, job, residence proof, etc?

Thank you in advance.
We uploaded it at the same place as applicants and name the document accordingly. For documents that do not belong to any section we uploaded as supplementary material/additional document.

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
So we received a request to upload another marriage certificate, because the one we uploaded is not the acceptable type. We've gotten the acceptable type from vital statistics, and got it transmitted to IRCC today. I noticed that on PA's tracker, eligibility says "in progress", but on Sponsor's tracker, the application timeline says: "Eligibility status has been updated to Completed". Is this normal? I am guessing that since the request to provide the correct marriage certificate was sent to PA, that is why the eligibility for PA is still in progress, but sponsor's is complete. Someone help clarify this. Thanks.

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013

Thank you in advance.
I guess most have already answered your question.

For me, I couldn't find where to upload IMM5536e. So, we uploaded it in the Additional Supporting Docs - and selected Other from the drop down list. Naming the file in the convention suggested by cic - lastname_firstname-imm55336e.

Hopefully CIC officer finds it!

note: if you are applying in june, please do join us in june thread :) link in my signature.

barcastaff

Feb 14, 2023
For the Quebec inland applicants, how long have you guys been waiting since CSQ? It's coming up into the sixth months for me now without any communication whatsoever. According to the GCMS notes, it seems that IRCC has a two month delay between when MIFI issues the CSQ and them receiving it. Very frustrating.

I am in the same situation. My CSQ have been issued almost two months. But it is still under the background verification (in process). I also submited my CSQ via web, you can find the link in your CSQ invitation email. I did not receive any update after I submitted it to IRCC. everything eles have been completed.
@James2023 I have a very similar timeline as you (the only difference: I applied on 31 January). We are in the same situation. Only BGC to be completed. Hopefully, everything go smoothly and fast as till April...
Good luck to all of us living in Quebec.

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks for the information InfoSeeker12, I am helping a family member lodge their application, hopefully we will be able to file in June and join you in the June thread.
I guess most have already answered your question.

For me, I couldn't find where to upload IMM5536e. So, we uploaded it in the Additional Supporting Docs - and selected Other from the drop down list. Naming the file in the convention suggested by cic - lastname_firstname-imm55336e.

Hopefully CIC officer finds it!

note: if you are applying in june, please do join us in june thread :) link in my signature.

sandymarcus

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
I am just writing to give some visibility to others, I applied on the 31st of Marchand you can consider that as Day 1. And on Day 68 - My Eligibility has been completed and also received Pre-Arrival services mail. You can check my signature for dates and timelines. Hope this will help someone.