+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Bruzman

May 16, 2023
I’m not sure either. Maybe someone here can help you clarify it.
I and my spouse received same email for the temporary application number.
If you check you see that the UCI are different but same application number.
Make sure to use the right UCI number when registering tracker account under either of your names.

riri207

Mar 22, 2023
March 1 application, AOR today. Applied for OWP today too, biometrics request received this evening.
how did you apply for the OWP as the principal applicant needs to receive AIP which means approval in principle to apply for OWP. Please correct me if I am wrong.

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
If you check you see that the UCI are different but same application number.
Make sure to use the right UCI number when registering tracker account under either of your names.
Thanks for this response.

I was only able to create an account on the PR tracker with the details sent to the sponsor email. PA didn't receive an email with the permanent UCI and Application number, only the temp one was sent to PA. We're at the stage where PA has completed medicals. Sponsor tracker still says "Application submitted".

Is there a better way to get more info on what is being done (background, etc), instead of a timeline that almost never updates?

Thanks.

James2023

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
I'm very happy to see a Quebec file moving alone quickly! We applied March 12, CSQ, Medical and Biometrics are now all done.
Me too, received CSQ in April 10th, still waiting for the background verification, which is the last step for my case.