+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hi guys, any progress in your files? Is there anyone from outside Québec with eligibility in progressor completed?

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
This evening, I got 2 ghost updates - the first one changed my background check from not applicable to in progress, and my eligibility to in review. The second one had no update visible to me.

Biometrics in progress (but linked to account March 31 when completed) and medical completed (Apr 26).

March 1 applicant, AOR March 25.

Reactions: Didi01

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
Background check and eligibility set to complete today - they were updated to in progress on GCkey yesterday. Biometrics still in progress but it is linked... So I'm not sure there.

Applied Mar 2, AOR Mar 25, medical completed April 26

Reactions: Didi01

BellaCiao_mtl

Apr 5, 2022
We finally received the CSQ today! The letter from MIFI is dated May 16, and it says they have informed IRCC about the delivery of the CSQ.

For those applying from Quebec, did you see an update on the PR Tracker after receiving your CSQ? Ours doesn't show any changes or updates (you can see our full timeline in my signature)...

Do I need to send a copy of the CSQ to IRCC? If yes, does anyone know where I can submit it?
I don't see an option to upload documents in the PR Tracker or in the IRCC account where the application is linked...

Many thanks in advance for any advice!

James2023

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
We finally received the CSQ today! The letter from MIFI is dated May 16, and it says they have informed IRCC about the delivery of the CSQ.

For those applying from Quebec, did you see an update on the PR Tracker after receiving your CSQ? Ours doesn't show any changes or updates (you can see our full timeline in my signature)...

Do I need to send a copy of the CSQ to IRCC? If yes, does anyone know where I can submit it?
I don't see an option to upload documents in the PR Tracker or in the IRCC account where the application is linked...

Many thanks in advance for any advice!
I am in the same situation. My CSQ have been issued almost two months. But it is still under the background verification (in process). I also submited my CSQ via web, you can find the link in your CSQ invitation email. I did not receive any update after I submitted it to IRCC. everything eles have been completed.

Reactions: BellaCiao_mtl

Silesiana

May 30, 2023
@James2023 I have a very similar timeline as you (the only difference: I applied on 31 January). We are in the same situation. Only BGC to be completed. Hopefully, everything go smoothly and fast as till April...
Good luck to all of us living in Quebec.

Reactions: BellaCiao_mtl

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Hello Guys, Sorry my question is not regarding March but many of you might help me as you have already lodged your application. I tried starting new thread but didn't get much traction there. This thread is pretty active hence trying my luck here. Please help.

We are lodging a spousal PR using IRCC portal. There is no place marked for uploading Sponsor's documents. I can only see the section where applicant's documents are to be uploaded. Can anyone who have lodged application online using IRCC portal please let me know how did you upload the sponsor documents like all their travel proof, financials, job, residence proof, etc?

Thank you in advance.