+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Me too! Tracker just updated to show that I have been assigned an oath date of March 20, 2024!

Have not received my email instructions yet. I hope I receive that soon!
I am so happy right now.

I hope everyone who is still waiting for an oath date gets one soon. Hang in there you!

Reactions: Jaywalker

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello All

Still stuck after test completion on July 28. I contacted CIC via email and got a response that "Departmental records show that your application has been assigned to a special project at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, where it is currently pending further review by an officer. Once this review is completed, your application will proceed to the next stage of processing. If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend the oath-taking ceremony and receive a citizenship certificate."

I don't know what it means. I looked at my GCMS notes and there is noting mentioned like this.

Anyone, please let me know what is going on? LPP is still in progress.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Congratulations.

Any updates in the tracker account yet?
Yes the tracker is updated as well.

• Feb 8, 2024

Activity status updated: Physical presence
    Physical presence
    Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.
  • Feb 8, 2024

Activity status updated: Prohibitions
    Prohibitions
    Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.
  • Feb 8, 2024

Activity status updated: Language skills
    Language skills

Language skills status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jul 26, 2023

Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

Reactions: gtakingoftheroad

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello All

Still stuck after test completion on July 28. I contacted CIC via email and got a response that "Departmental records show that your application has been assigned to a special project at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, where it is currently pending further review by an officer. Once this review is completed, your application will proceed to the next stage of processing. If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend the oath-taking ceremony and receive a citizenship certificate."

I don't know what it means. I looked at my GCMS notes and there is noting mentioned like this.

Anyone, please let me know what is going on? LPP is still in progress.
Hello

Anyone has any idea about this message from CIC? I don't know what is this and how long it's gonna take.

Thank You

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hello

Anyone has any idea about this message from CIC? I don't know what is this and how long it's gonna take.

Thank You
This "special project" that they mention may be "Project Endeavour", you can search in this group for discussions surrounding this topic. Some say "e-Grants PE" in gcms is e-Grants Project Endeavour. That said however, for common people like us it just means it's going to take significantly longer with CPC Sydney. With the recent trends, you may see updates soon. I have similar timeline too. Good luck!

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Application filed 29 March 2023
Test May 23
Test status completed June 16.
Since June 16, there is no update on my application.

Anyone else waiting from March-April of 2023.
Yup,
March15 , filled
March30 AOR
May , yest completed
May Finger print REQ
July, BG completed
August interview
Since then waiting
PPL in process

Reactions: Prabh88

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Just got an update dated yesterday.

LPP Complete. The citizenship Ceremony has not started. I guess now wait for the oath invitation.

How long does it usually take for the invitation email/update in the tracker after LPP is complete?

Hope to see something soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: RESCUE EAGLE