+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi All, Just wanted to see anyone else is here in same boat as mine.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Family(5)
Application sent: March 01
Delivered:
AOR: April 17th
Finger Print submitted: June 5th
Citizenship Test Notice: Dec 5
Test Attended On : Dec 11
Everything Showing as in progress!
My Tracker was idle until October 27th, a ghost update I guess and then got the test invite in Dec 5th. Still earthing showing as in progress!!
Oct 27 ghost update but nothing happended LPP still in progress

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Finally your application having the movement, which is very good sign, hopefully your journey will end soon.
Finally my citizenship in person interview completed, they checked all my passport and 2 photo ID was just 5 min. Asked for where do I work ? Etc. she told everything okay as of now as will take couple of weeks ( God know 1-2 weeks or 52 Weeks ) to schedule oaths online.

Canadian Snowbird

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
Finally my citizenship in person interview completed, they checked all my passport and 2 photo ID was just 5 min. Asked for where do I work ? Etc. she told everything okay as of now as will take couple of weeks ( God know 1-2 weeks or 52 Weeks ) to schedule oaths online.
In person interview is always good sign and hopefully you will become a Canadian 4-8 weeks.

Reactions: saidur

Otoocolin

Jul 15, 2023
Hello everyone, I just got an update on my portal and I’m kind of confused. The update states “4 new updates” but I see only one actual update and that’s the test update. Language, physical presence, prohibition and oath is still in process. Has anyone experienced this and what was the outcome? Thanks

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
5 months after the test has been completed still no updates. Only GO on October 27th but nothing after that. LPP is still in progress. Notes say primary office Sydney and secondary office Scarborough.

Is anyone in a similar situation?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
5 months after the test has been completed still no updates. Only GO on October 27th but nothing after that. LPP is still in progress. Notes say primary office Sydney and secondary office Scarborough.

Is anyone in a similar situation?
There was a ghost update for everyone on oct 27
Background check still in progress

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I just got an update on my portal and I’m kind of confused. The update states “4 new updates” but I see only one actual update and that’s the test update. Language, physical presence, prohibition and oath is still in process. Has anyone experienced this and what was the outcome? Thanks
It’s happened to me too because real update and some internal updates don’t worry it’s good sign

Zbashiri11

Feb 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Yesterday Dec 23rd. I checked my portal and saw three updates. However nothing being change in the portal or requested in the email since the last update. I am confused now!
My last update was FP and it was requested Nov 22nd and submitted 27th Nov.
Paper application
LPP still in process.
anyone can help with this?

Sang40

Aug 29, 2018
I applied for my citizenship application in the first week of March 2023 and took a test in July, since then my language, prohibition and physical presence check has been in progress. My friend applied in January and they got citizenship in July 2023. Wondering how long it will take just to check the language, prohibition and physical presence.

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I applied for my citizenship application in the first week of March 2023 and took a test in July, since then my language, prohibition and physical presence check has been in progress. My friend applied in January and they got citizenship in July 2023. Wondering how long it will take just to check the language, prohibition and physical presence.
Some of us are within the same timeline and we are all stuck after taking the test. If you are with Sydney then it might be a while as that has been the case for most of us.

Reactions: Lestad_01

adzw4

Jun 3, 2021
My PR card expires first week of March… hopefully I get some updates before then. Like most on here completed test end of June. LPP is still in progress. :)

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
It looks like im the only one left from March applicants

Aor March 2023
Test and BG in May
IRCC in deep coma after that.

My Dad is so sick back home and I want to see him ASAP, but I can’t travel back home as I'm PR from protected person status and can’t go right now. I dunno what to do, I’m desperate and frustrated :(

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
It looks like im the only one left from March applicants

Aor March 2023
Test and BG in May
IRCC in deep coma after that.

My Dad is so sick back home and I want to see him ASAP, but I can’t travel back home as I'm PR from protected person status and can’t go right now. I dunno what to do, I’m desperate and frustrated :(
My family in same boat
March 2023 applicant
LPP in progress