+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Morning everyone, online Toronto application, got an interview update this morning.
Has anyone on this forum appeared in the interview?

AshishRathod@002

Jul 27, 2023
Hello Friends,
Today when I check the portal LPP is green.
I am the one who waiting from 20 Jun - Citizenship Test Green. There are few more people like me. I hope their LPP is green now or will be very soon.
Also, I requested GCMS last month and secondary office were Sydney and RC-8090 assigned agent. So, things are moving. You guys will be updated soon.

Online applicant Family (2) from Edmonton, VC processing office.

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hello Friends,
I am the one who waiting from 20 Jun - Citizenship Test Green. There are few more people like me. I hope their LPP is green now or will be very soon.
Also, I requested GCMS last month and secondary office were Sydney and RC-8090 assigned agent. So, things are moving. You guys will be updated soon.

Congratulations...,
my test was completed May29,2023
And BG July 11
Interview done August 03
Since then waiting for LPP
Got GCMS 10 days ago
Secondary office is Sydney RC 8090
Main office Montereal
Keep fingers crossed!

Reactions: AshishRathod@002

rdkbsim

Sep 14, 2023
Wanted to know if some one has this situation. LPP completed for Parents and Minor application shows as just probation competed remaining all in process for Minor. is this normal for applications for family with Minor?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Wanted to know if some one has this situation. LPP completed for Parents and Minor application shows as just probation competed remaining all in process for Minor. is this normal for applications for family with Minor?
For my relatives wife, everything completed
My relative Prohibitions and Backgound Check in progress. For minor nothing started

yvreats

Apr 28, 2023
Finally got an update today to attend an interview something is better than nothing. I've been waiting since test was marked complete June 21st and have been scheduled to do interview November 29. Primary office is Vancouver, secondary is Sydney and I had lost hope with being assigned to RC-8090

Reactions: april2014_AINP

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hello Friends,

When you got ur ATIP what was your application assignment and location section says?! And what was ur due date under application assignment? Thx and congratulations

AshishRathod@002

Jul 27, 2023
When you got ur ATIP what was your application assignment and location section says?! And what was ur due date under application assignment? Thx and congratulations
ATIP applied on 25 Sep. Received on Oct. 17.
Application Assignment Due date is 2023/10/11 - Primary office is VC and secondary is Sydney.

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
When I got my first ATIP my primary office was CPC Sydney and my second office was Ottawa IRCC, yesterday I got another ATIP that says my primary office is Ottawa IRCC and my secondary office is CPC Sydney, if anyone has experienced similar situations please share your thoughts.