+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

mraheel82

Jul 13, 2023
Can someone please help me understand my GCMS notes (notes received July 12, 2023)? I have not heard anything back since AOR. I would like to know if this is normal.
Please are some details about my application and key GCMS notes:

Application Date: March 26, 2023
AOR: April 12, 2023
Resident of Vancouver, BC
Single Applicant

Primary office: CPC Sydney
Secondary Office: Vancouver Citizenship

ASSESSMENTS
Knowledge: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Intent to Reside:
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed Forces:
Prohibition: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Can someone please help me understand my GCMS notes (notes received July 12, 2023)? I have not heard anything back since AOR. I would like to know if this is normal.

Single Applicant

ASSESSMENTS
Intent to Reside:
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed Forces:
Seems to me like they have not started any work on your application. Surprising as your secondary office is Vancouver. Have you contacted IRCC?

Reactions: Kayne

mraheel82

Jul 13, 2023
Seems to me like they have not started any work on your application. Surprising as your secondary office is Vancouver. Have you contacted IRCC?
I called IRCC today and got the generic response that the application is being processed. I also emailed the Sydney office to transfer my file to Vancouver office. I used the below email, hopefully its correct. I'll appreciate any advise on my next steps.

IRCC.CPCSClientNotification-NotificationduclientCTSD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada

Single Applicant

ASSESSMENTS
Intent to Reside:
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed Forces:

This is quite odd for Vancouver office. They usually process faster than most. I've been a few vancouver applications with Decision made already. For some reason they haven't even invited you to take a test. Try and go over your application again and see if you can spot any potential issues.

mraheel82

Jul 13, 2023
This is quite odd for Vancouver office. They usually process faster than most. I've been a few vancouver applications with Decision made already. For some reason they haven't even invited you to take a test. Try and go over your application again and see if you can spot any potential issues.
Per the GCMS notes, my primary office is CPC Sydney and secondary office is Vancouver. I don't know if that makes a difference.

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

i applied for my husband march 8, we got test invite to be completed by june 1

my husband failed by one mark

Now what?? Have not heard anything back normally how long does it take for re-test?
my wife was so nervous, she was not going to give the test, as she did not feel prepared, kept cajoling, motivating her, finally she gave the test and just got passing marks, what a releif...

Reactions: TriniKRN

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Well, that’s it guys. I’m done. All that is left of my PR card is a photo as they shred the ones we handed in yesterday. Certificate was handed out but I had to return mine due to a spelling mistake. They checked and will courier a new certificate next week.

Friends and I went partying and I got home very early in the morning.

Now I’m going to check out the coona app and start museum hopping.

it’s been one hell of a ride.