+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

RedWhiteRed

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Hey group, I have a quick question for those who requested "e-certificate" in their applications.

I have requested "e-certificate" as part of my online application in March and my oath is scheduled on July 18th. In the oath invitation letter there is one sentence caught my eyes. Under Steps to take AFTER the video oath ceremony section, it says: "You will be sent your paper citizenship certificate by regular mail within 2 to 4 weeks ONLY once we have received your signed...". I don't understand why it says they will send our paper citizenship certificate.

For those of you have have already received your e-certificates, do they mention that you will receive e-certificate in you oath invitation letters? Many thanks!!!
You should contact them through the email address they've listed.

I got my oath letter today and it says "Your electronic citizenship certificate (e-certificate) will be available within the IRCC portal, three business days after we receive your signed Oath..."

Reactions: TriniKRN

Jiajia4

Mar 27, 2023
You should contact them through the email address they've listed.

I got my oath letter today and it says "Your electronic citizenship certificate (e-certificate) will be available within the IRCC portal, three business days after we receive your signed Oath..."
Thank you. I have contacted them to correct the certificate type through email. Will update here once they get back to me.

rahulmalaye

Sep 5, 2015
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1156
Application: Family(number of family members): Family (3)
Application sent: 15-Mar-2023
Delivered: 17-Mar-2023
AOR: 4 May 2023
IP1- May 09 2023
Background check done- June 7th
Test invite email received: June 15
Test completed July 7th

Nekative

Aug 15, 2016
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: -
Application: Single
Application sent: Mar 2, 2023
Delivered: Mar 2, 2023
AOR: Mar 21, 2023
In Process: -
Finger Prints Request: -
Finger Prints Received: -
Background Complete: Apr 17, 2023
Test Invite letter/ecas date: May 8, 2023
Test Interview date: -
Test Complete: Jun 8, 2023
Language: Jun 16, 2023
Prohibitions: Jun 16, 2023
Physical Presence: Jun 16, 2023
Decision Made date ecas estimate: Jun 16, 2023
@admin hi, I just received my ceremony invitation today July10,2023. My ceremony date is scheduled to be 18th of July. Good luck to those who are still waiting! :)

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Thank you. I have contacted them to correct the certificate type through email. Will update here once they get back to me.
Did you get an email on how to download your e-certificate besides the Zoom link mail?
I asked for a e-certificate and got the download link.

Jiajia4

Mar 27, 2023
Did you get an email on how to download your e-certificate besides the Zoom link mail?
I asked for a e-certificate and got the download link.
How long does it take for you from asking e-certificate to receiving the download link? I sent out the inquiry email this morning (July 10th), hav't received an response yet.

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
How long does it take for you from asking e-certificate to receiving the download link? I sent out the inquiry email this morning (July 10th), hav't received an response yet.
Oh it was part of the original application. Soon after the tracker updated to Oath Scheduled I got a mail with the download link.

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
hi admin - pls update tracker to reflect scanned passport pages request on June 29, submitted June 30/2023

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
are you from north york, cos i am in the same boat, nothing showing on tracker, except application received, done fingerprinting and passed test, in may, but nothing showing on tracker.. ive seen some even getting invite for citizenship
Yes from North York. I’ve only had AOR and then background check complete update on 12th May and absolutely nothing else after that.

Reactions: sudy007

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Yes from North York. I’ve only had AOR and then background check complete update on 12th May and absolutely nothing else after that.
Hi
How can we know people in North York, are in Missisaga office or Scarborough ?

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hello is there a group chat for applicants having their application processed by Windsor IRCC?
Please share thanks. Just wanted to
See how are things moving.
Thanks

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hi guys,

i applied for my husband march 8, we got test invite to be completed by june 1

my husband failed by one mark

Now what?? Have not heard anything back normally how long does it take for re-test?

Reactions: sudy007