+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
That’s weird. I’ve gotten through almost every time and I’ve called any odd time through the day. I also use the callback option when I get through.
Finally I was able to connect Agent thank God and everyone’s in this group. I have done test today too in my case question was bit different than the usual 19 out of 20

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just took the test and passed! Back to the waiting game. Really hope that the rest of the process is quick and I receive my passport before September 2023, however, I know that is too optimistic.
How was test ? Was it easy? Can you please share some tip’s please.

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
My background verification completed on 10th May and nothing else has happened since then. I see so many others have progressed so far since then, are there others in a similar situation as me? I guess the next step is the test but I have yet to hear back about it, anyone else also waiting? I applied end of March.
are you from north york, cos i am in the same boat, nothing showing on tracker, except application received, done fingerprinting and passed test, in may, but nothing showing on tracker.. ive seen some even getting invite for citizenship