+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Friends,
Would appreciate ur suggestions! Dated 27June on trucker they updated Fingerprint required and they mentioned sent an email but till today I haven’t received. But they updated citizenship test same date and receive invitation email. Raised webform but as usual no response!! Tried to contact over phone but not successful. My question is I can complete my FP in agent based on UCI and application # and RCMP will send to me and how it is if I forward the report through webform or by express Canada post to Sydney,NS

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Myself and my husband (my child's too young to need to test). I'm assuming someone clicked send on us a second time by accident :p I checked the emails and ID numbers between them and nothing was different that I could see. Not worried at all, just amused. The extra waiting and then I got two in the end LOL
Haha, gotcha!

Just curious, did you submit a webform asking when you will receive an invite (while you were waiting)?

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
For starters, where do you live?

for office, call the IRCC call Center.
For tracking, instructions would have been in your AOR.
North York, Toronto, Ontario. How would it help to know the office? I guess maybe for ones that are known to be slow?

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Hi folks, I have an external monitor with a mounted webcam that I connect to a laptop. I plan on using this to take the citizenship test. I see nothing in the test instructions that instructs me not to do so. Is this an acceptable way to proceed with taking the test? Any pointers on how to avoid needing to take the test again due to technical difficulties?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi folks, I have an external monitor with a mounted webcam that I connect to a laptop. I plan on using this to take the citizenship test. I see nothing in the test instructions that instructs me not to do so. Is this an acceptable way to proceed with taking the test? Any pointers on how to avoid needing to take the test again due to technical difficulties?
Does your laptop has its own in-built camera?

shiblyn

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
04-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
09-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
16-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2015
Interview........
In Sha Allah waived
Passport Req..
12-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jan-2016
If someone get citizenship test from Scarborough office and web query result from Montreal office, what will be his primary and secondary office then?

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
I guess the IRCC test application does not allow to select the webcam to use and goes to the inbuilt one by default. Experimentation during test I won't recommend as its just a 30 min test. Better to use laptop with inbuilt camera and disconnect external monitor, webcam etc.
Thanks! I will do that!

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Haha, gotcha!

Just curious, did you submit a webform asking when you will receive an invite (while you were waiting)?
No, I was giving it a few days. My husband won't be able to take the test until the 10th at the very earliest anyway so I wasn't in a rush.

Ray0628

May 3, 2023
Hi,

Got Test Invite for Paper Application today, please update the tracker!
AOR - May 3rd
BG Complete - June 29th
Test Invite - July 5th

Thank you!